Background

Background information

Fili and Kili have known you since their childhood because when they stayed in a village with Thorin after Erebor was taken and they encountered you at a young age.

You were adopted and never knew your real parents and you are a full blood dwarf

When Thorin moved on he took Fili and Kili with him and they never seen you again but before you left they gave you a necklace as a promise to come back to each other.

However, something happens to your village and somehow Fili and Kili hear the news and belive you perished as well and then they lose all hope until they encounter you again.

//

Ages

Fíli, born in T.A. 2859, was 82 years old at the time.

Kíli, born in T.A. 2864, was 77 years old at the time.

So i Googled their ages and this is what I found however you can change to the ages to whatever you want and your age is not mentioned in the story so you can insert whatever age you wish.

Necklace they give you 👇

//

First Person

The story will be in first person because I find it much easier to write in that way so an example could be 'I wandered though the barren desolate land' but there will be times when you can insert your name and appearance.

Y/N - Your name
In the story it may be written as Y/N or (Your Name)

H/C - Hair colour
In the story it may be written as H/C or (Hair Colour)

E/C - Eye colour
In the story it may be written as E/C or (Eye Colour)

//

Extra Information

The first chapter will be from your childhood around the age of 16 and then the chapters after that will be from the hobbit storyline.

There may be a sequel because this book may centre around the desolation of Smaug and then the sequel will be about the battle of the five armies but I haven't decided yet.

A new chapter will be published every Tuesday once a week and extra chapters may be published through the week.

*friday August 3rd 2018 update*

There will be a sequel called Call of Silence