Party pt.1

You were laying on your bed with your two best friends Seolhyun and Bomi.

Seolhyun got a message.

"Who is it?" Bomi asked.

"It's Jin. He asked if we want to go to a party with Bangtan" Seolhyun said. (Seolhyun and Jin are together)

"Sure" You said. Seolhyun texted him back.

"They'll pick us up at 7 pm" Seolhyun said. You looked at the clock. It was 5 pm.

"Who goes first?" You asked. Bomi raised her hand.

"OK but hurry up" Seolhyun laughed. Bomi rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom. After 20 minutes she came back. She looked so nice.

This is what she wears

"You are hot" You laughed

"Your Hobi oppa will be so impressed" Seolhyun laughed and went to the bathroom. After 25 minutes she came back. She also looked really nice.

This is what Seolhyun wears

"Nice Nice" Bomi said.

"Thanks, hurry up Y/N" Seolhyun said. You nodded and went to the bathroom. You decided to take a shower since there is a lot of time. After 40 minutes you came back. The girls eyes widened.

This is what you wear

"Is it too much?" You asked

"NO!!!" They both shouted.

"Hmm..." You sighed.

"Jimin will be turned on" Bomi laughed.

"Shut up.." You mumbled.

You three did a little bit smalltalk. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Bomi went to the door and opened it.

"Babe!" Bomi greeted J-Hope.

"Woah you're looking really really nice and hot" He said and kissed her. 

"Jin oppa!" Seolhyun hugged Jin and gave him a kiss.

"Jagi you're looking hot" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"YAH!" She slapped Jins arm.

"Hey my princess" Jimin came to you and gave you a kiss.

"Hey baby" You smiled at him and kissed him back.

"Woah you're looking.. I can't describe it" He looked at you. You giggled. But suddenly he got a message. 

"Who is it?" You asked him while going to the car where the other members were. 

"None of your business" He said coldly. You gulped. Why is he so cold..

You all greeted Bangtan and drove to the party.

*AT THE PARTY*

You all went in and sat down at a table. All of you were drinking alcohol and Jimin a lot.

"I'll go and dance" Jimin said. Jin and J-Hope went dancing too. You and the girls talked with the rest of Bangtan. Suddenly RM tapped your shoulder.

"Y/N.. Jimin is with another girl.." He said. You turned around and couldn't believe your eyes.

THEY WERE KISSING!