Liar pt.3 *END*

*JIMIN POV*

I got a phone call from my friend Taehyung.

"Taehyung what's wrong another one to murder?"

"Y/N is in the hospital"

I immediately ended the call and drove to the hospital. Ater 5 minutes I reached the hospital.

"I'm Jung Y/Ns boyfriend. What happened to her?" I asked the doctor and tried to catch my breath.

"She got in an accident with a car" The doctor said.

"How is she???" I asked.

"She is in coma, maybe for a few days" The doctor said.

"Oh... Can I go to her?" I asked the doctor.

"Sure" he smiled and went away. I went in and saw her lying there.

*YOUR POV*

You heard someone talking with you. Is this heaven?

"Y/N... Don't die.. I beg you.. I wanted to protect you.." A voice said.

I wanna die...

"Come back to me.. And I'll tell you everything.." The voice said. And then you heard nothing.

*2 days later*

You woke up and breathed really heavy.

"Where am I???" You asked and looked around.

"You are finally awake omg!!!" Jimin said and hugged you.

"J-Jimin... what am I doing here.." You asked him.

"You got in an accident but everything is ok now" He smiled and kissed your forehead.

"You're nice to me" You said.

"Well.. I'm sorry... I have to tell you everything now.. I'm a murderer.. or had been a murderer... but they said when I'm not saying yes to the assignments.. they would kill you... and I just wanted to protect you.. I was so cold because.. you deserve a better boyfriend... not a killer..." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin.." You said.

"I love you. Thanks that you said the truth but please quit this job. Quit it for me" You smiled. He nodded.

"We can move to another country" You suggested.

"Really???" He asked.

"Yes. I want that our child lives in a peaceful country and not in a dangerous situation" You smiled.

"Our child?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pregnant" You smiled at him.

"OMMO!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" He said happily and kissed you all over your face.

"I love you too pabo" You laughed.

Finally he said the truth to you. Now you both can start a new life somewhere else with your soon born baby.