16

——-Aiden——

I'm bent over taking Justice's dick. The thrusts go in and out. In and out. I grab at the headboard as he bites into my neck. My blood trickling on the bed sheet.

"My turn," I growl.

I use all the strength I have to grab him toss him around and throw him to the ground. I grab Justice by his legs. I spread them apart so hard that he shows me his fangs. He's squatted in front of me and I shove my tongue in between his ass cheeks ramming them in there as hard as I can. I'm viciously licking that hole of his making sure that I'm getting deep in there.

I get him wet, dripping with my saliva before I force fuck him. I stick my dick so deep down inside of Justice that he rips the sheets in agony.

He's not a natural bottom. He hates it sometimes but I think his feelings for me allow him to take my dick. Before I know it he's enjoying it to the point that he isn't fighting anymore. He's taking my dick steadily.

He's moaning out, "It feels so good..."

Soft pants. He's giving into me. He's allowing me to fuck him in the same way that he fucked me not too long ago. And then when it's over I cum inside of him and we collapse together on top of one another. Our wet dicks sticking together in some versatile sandwich cake that we've gotten quite used to.

We are silent together. I'm not sure if I should lay on his chest or he should lay on mine. We haven't really figured all of that out yet. We were two tops after all trying to make this versatile relationship work. The power struggle was daily but in the end, I'm the one who gives up and ends up laying on his chest. He holds me tight.

"Today is the day..." I tell him, "You nervous.

"We just need to distract the demons long enough for the angels to get through," he tells me.

I can tell he's nervous. He hasn't slept the night before. Justice needed to be on the front line. I knew that. There was no way the pompous, self-entitled vampires of Eden would fight against demons unless the king himself put that crushed crown on his head and led the charge.

"I'll be with you every step of the way," I tell him.

He smiles. He doesn't say it but I think he needs to hear something like that especially when I hear his breathing slowly clear out. Vampires sometimes breathed so slowly that you can barely tell they are breathing. It's as though we forget to breathe. I didn't want Justice to forget to breathe. I didn't want him to forget to live.

"I'm not a warrior like you. I'm not a fighter," he explains.

"You were bred for this. For this very reason. This is exactly who you are. It's exactly who you will always be." I explain to him, "The crushed crown isn't just a crown. It's a symbol. It's a symbol of the fact that Eden was a place where people like us shouldn't have been. It's a place built on monsters and rejects. All of us couldn't live in the human world. All of us were outcast. The only gate to the human world from hell is through Eden. We aren't just protecting Eden. We were protecting everyone and everything."

I knew that he understood. Justice was one of the rare vampires in Eden that loved humans. He understood them. I remember all the times I was tasked with going to the human world to drag him back to Eden by his father.

He nods, "I love you."

It still sounds so weird hearing him say it.

"I love you too."

He holds me. I hold him. We hold each other. Nothing matters at this moment. It's strange how we've found each other but at the end of the day, none of that mattered. What mattered is that we were together. What mattered is that we loved each other. What mattered is that love was here and that love was the strangest thing any of us have ever felt.