14: For Their Sake, Should I remain Alive?

I ran as fast as I could to see where the sound came from- by that I meant I rushed to go to D.O to see if he's alright.

"D.O-"

D.O was right in front of me, staring up.

"What are you-what the he-"

As I took glance at where D.O was staring, a body starts to fall off from high up....

"What the f- Chanyeol are you out of your mind?!" Kris said as he pushes Chanyeol off his way, "someone please catch him!"

D.O rushes off to catch Tao which resulted to Tao falling on top of D.O.

I'm glad that Tao did not fall spot off to the ground.

"Chanyeol! You're a sick psycho!" I said as I glare at Chanyeol. "D.O let me help you out!"

I walked as fast as I could to help D.O stand up.

"Chen, my- my l-leg- I- I can't somehow move it... i-it hurts.."

I started to panic.

"Nurse! Nurse! Someone help us for god sake! Where are the standbys?!"

Kris comes down the stares, dragging two nurses with him.

"Tao! Heal him! Help him for god sake do your job!" Kris said.

He then pushed the two nurses to Tao's direction.

"Ye-yes sir!" The nurse reponded as she opens her first aid which she was carrying. "There seems to be a lot of blood lost, nurse, call the others so that Tao can be taken to the emergency room."

"Yes" the other nurse responded and ran as fast as she could to the nearest desk.

Please Lord, tell me that Tao will be safe.

Tao suddenly starts to breathe heavily.

Kris slaps the nurse.

"GOD do something quick! He's dying!" I SAID DO SOMETHING YOU- ugh." Kris then walks around in circle. "D.O!"

Kris walks towards me.

"Kr-ris.. I'm fi-fine. Just le-leave me h-here and help Tao.. I have Chen with m-.."

Kyungsoo then collapse.

"Shoot! Kyungsoo! KYUNGSOO!"

The nurses then arrive and brought a stretcher.

I quickly grabbed the stretcher away from them.

"Kris help me put them in here."

"Yeah yeah of course."

Kris and I then lifted Tao and gently put him on top of the stretcher.

Now let's get Kyungsoo-

"We'll get him another strec-"

I interrupted.

"No! This is the quickest way to save them! We don't need another stretcher!"

And just like that, D.O and Tao were rushed to the emergency room.

*in front of the emergency room*

Where is Chanyeol right now? He should still be inside the hospital... maybe I should try and find him-

"Where do you think you're going?" Kris asks as he holds onto my wrist.

I look back at him.

"Since Kyungsoo and Tao are in a good condi-"

Kris walks towards me then punches me.

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AT THIS MOMENT?! THEY ARE LITERALLY AT THE VERGE OF THEIR DEATH AND ARE FIGHTING TO REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS! BUT HERE YOU ARE , ABOUT TO RUN OFF SOMEWHERE-"

This- Ugh.

"WEREN'T YOU THE REASON WHY TAO WAS SHOT IN THE FIRS-"

Kris whispers "im sorry."

"Kr-kris, wh-wha-what did you do?"

Don't tell me..

"I- I was the one who shot Tao- But I did not intend to shoot him! I swear! It was on accident! I was supposed to-"

I threw a punch right on Kris' face.

"Why did you!?"

Kris backs up and lays his back onto the wall as he falls off onto the ground.

"I- I deserve the punches. Go, keep on going, I deserve it."

I walked towards Kris.

Raised my fist.

I- I can't do it. I can't hurt him. I just cannot do it.

I hugged Kris.

"It's alright Kris... everyone makes mistakes." I said as I pat his head gently.

Kris starts to tear up.

"IM SORRY. IM SORRY. IM SORRY. I DIDN'T SHOT HIM ON PURPOSE I SWEAR IM SO SORRY."

Geez, it's alright.

Tao's POV

Am I actually alive?

Was I saved?

By who?

And why?

How come I kept on getting hurt very badly but am still breathing?

Was I suppose to have come this far?

Was I originally supposed to die from the start?

I might just as well die right now.

The members have been struggling a lot everytime I get injured-

"IM SORRY. IM SORRY..."

who's voice was that? And why is he apologizing?

I need to know why but.... how will I know if I have decided that I should just die....