Chapter 5

Chanyeol's POV

  I'm here for you D.O, get ready to taste some of your own blood...

The taxi cab was finally able to reach my destination.

"Mr... we're here. It'll be 25$." The taxi driver said.

What here for a sec, I'll be right back to pay you, I promise. Don't leave." I said as I rush inside the hospital.

So.... where is the laundry room? Oh, of course, the rooftop.

I then started to walk, covering my face with a hat facing down.

It's no use to use the elevator, someone will prolly see me and recognize me, that won't be good. Won't it?

"It was about time I get you D.O. It's about time." I whisper to myself as I find the stairs.

I was then finally able to find the stairs, it's time to run.

Chen's POV

"Thank you for coming!" I said as I shake hands with the people who has visited Kyungsoo.

Seems like Chanyeol still hasn't been found huh?

Later on, I saw a bunch of girls walking towards me.

"Jongdae!" They said as they rush.

I was so confused, I don't know who these people are...

"May I just ask, who.... Are you guys?"

"Aeris! We are here to protect EXO." They said as they all smile, looking all mighty.

I see..... Aeris came to protect us huh.... but- I can't let them. I don't want them to get hurt.

"Uhh... you guys should go back home, it can be dangerous here. Please go home, I'm pretty sure that D.O doesn't want you guys pretty faces to get hurt."

They then all stared at me, and then stared at each other.

"No, we're not going to leave until D.O is safe." One of the girls said.

But, D.O is safe.... well, I guess for now...

Tao then suddenly came back.

"Sorry, I needed to talk to one of the staff, what's happening here?" Tao asked.

The girls then cleared their throat.

"We are here as EXO's guardians!"

Tao then holds their shoulders.

"I- I don't want you guys to get hurt by anyone. Please go home safely." He said.

Then suddenly, D.O comes out of the room with his crouches.

"What's with the noise?" D.O asked, looking annoyed.

"D.O! You're good now!" I then shouted.

The fans looked happy, us too.

"Please, go home safely. As you can see, I'm alright now. Thanks for your support buy-in we'll solve this problem on our own. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." D.O said as he bows to each of them.

They then bowed to us and decided to leave.

Chanyeol's POV

Oh, look what I just found, a doctor.

I wonder if he has a syringe on him?

As I look at the doctor, I decided to trip him.

He then falls to the ground.

"I'm sorry but- I'll have to take your clothes." I said as I remove his top attire.

I was then able to remove all the things I needed from him and replace his clothes with mine, just in case anyone saw me wearing it, he can at lease be in use.

"Ugh, great... he spilt his blood on the pants. Now it's stained."

I checked the pockets of the pants and found a syringe, which was perfect.

I also found a mask.

Well, time to continue.

D.O's POV

I tapped Chen's shoulders.

"Guys, I have to go to the washroom for a second."

"Do you want us to come with you?" Chen asked, looking worried.

I then shake my head.

"No, I think I'm good. What you guys can do for me is to get me a wheelchair."

"Oh, alright then." Tao said.

I then left to go to the washroom.

I finished doing my thing and was about to wash my hand but- there's this doctor, he's tall and he was trying to wash away the blood stain from his pants.... it seems a bit suspicious....

"Umm, doctor, do you need any help? Are you alright?"

The doctor then looks back.

Removed his mask and grabs something from his pocket.

"Hello, D.O."

ps: IM SO SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE A MONTH OR SO! I THOUGHT I ALREADY UPDATED A CHAPTER FIVE BUT FOR SKEM REASON, IT WAS MISSING! FORGIVE ME GUYS.