Chapter Two - Pic Of Ivy

Chapter Two - A Different Upbringing

Ivy's POV:

Sitting in my room on a Saturday night doing my homework seemed like a routine. I was currently working on a extra credit project for history about the different cruelties Hitler performed on the Jew's. I reached over to my pencil case to find my pencil crayons when I found it empty.

Almost automatically I knew that Preston must have taken them and I quickly stood up and walked towards his room.

My family was very wealthy and you could tell by the layout of our house that it was true. There were family pictures of all four of us on the walls and school pictures of Preston and I as well. It was a three level house and both Preston and my room was on the top. My room being the 2nd biggest and Preston's being the 3rd. Our rooms were huge and contained almost everything our age would want - minus anything that could distract us from our studies.

His room was just around the corner from mine and I walked straight into his room to see him laying on his stomach in the middle of the room drawing a picture.

"Are those my pencil crayons Pres?" I asked as he turned around wide eyed. He looked at me for a while before turning back around and mumbling something.

"Sorry what was that? I didn't hear you" I said while crossing my hands and sitting on my hip. Preston turned back around and looked at be.

"I said that daddy said you have to knock first before you barge into a room. He says it's was rude." Still looking at me I switched hips and placed my hands on them.

"Well I think we can make an exception this one time seeing as you have taken my pencil crayons without asking me. That being rude as well." I smiled down at him and Pres started smiling as well. I held out my hand for the crayons and Pres reluctantly got up and placed them back into their case before handing them back to me.

"Thankyou" I said and bent down to his level, giving him a quick hug before exiting the room. " Oh and dinner is in about an hour buddy." I said walking away.

Preston Winter's - also known s my baby brother - is 5 years old and the most adorable, intelligent and mature kid you will ever meet. But then again me being his older sister makes my words irrelevant, but when I say this I mean it 100 percent. Kids at school as well as friends and family all think the same thing.

Both Preston and I have the same father and mother but our family is not your typical family, seeing as both my parents are males. Phil and Robert (Rob) are my dad's but we use different names for them. Phil is daddy or dad while Rob is Papa or Pops. Many people say it is wrong for two men to raise children but if you saw how incouraging, supportive and loving they are - you wouldn't the wrong in it. I'm happy with my two fathers verses crack parents that are a male and father. Plain and simple really.

Anyways, Preston and I have the same parents biologically as I was saying and that it because Papa (Rob) is our father and Dad (Phil)'s sister is our mother. They wanted both of us to be related to them and when they told their family of how they planned to have a family, Phil's sister volunteered to be the biological mother. So technically we're the nephew and niece of our Phil. If that makes any sense, because I know it can be confusing.

I know it took me a long time to figure all this confusion out.

I walked into my room and went straight to my desk sitting down and continuing with my homework. An hour must have gone by because I soon heard a knock on the door telling me that dinner was ready.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen taking my usual seat on the long table. Our family was quite wealthy, as well as my friends (Bianca, Tamara, Chloe and Harmony) and it was known around town seeing as we had servants who worked for us.