Chapter 6: 1st Elimination And New Relations

Next day,
All the performances are done.
Arsha are praised the most
(Just like khuda jaane)

Now its break time and the judges are discussing the results. All the contestants decide to have a group photo before any one gets eliminated.
They are standing on the edge of the backstage and fighting to stand in front when accidentally Binny slips and falls down. Her leg is broken and by default she has to take a break of 2 weeks which leaves no option for judges but to eliminate her.

The show starts and everyone is tensed as according to rules the results are declared directly on national TV and contestants have no start up.

KB: Welcome back India to Dance India Dance Season 2.

PS: Lets move to our judges for the results.

KB: The interesting point is that from each team one member is eliminated this time.

PS: Ohhkay.. So no uneven number. Great. So judges please come on the stage.

The judges come and give some bhashan. (U know the typical)

Geeta: Before we eliminate someone lets give away the best performance of the week award. So this week's best performance was by our very own Amar and Shakti 😀.

ArSha are super happy and descend down to receive their KitKats.

Remo: Now the Eliminations.

Terence: The first person who is going to become a challenger is Utkarsh Gupta from Geeta ki Gang.

Geeta: The second challenger is Binny Sharma from Remo ke Rangeele.

Remo: And the third challenger is Sushant Khatri from Terence ki Toli.

PS: I request all the three contestants to please occupy their Challenger seats.

KB: After this Elimination lets know the theme for next week.

Remo: Next week ka theme hai Relations.

Terence : Matlab relationships kahi tarah ki hoti hai.. Friendship, Siblings, Parental, etc.

Geeta: Toh we want to know ki how do you guys portray a relation by also completing the challenges given to you.

Remo: So all the best everyone.

PS: Goodnight and take care India.

KB: But don't forget to vote for your favourite contestants.

PS: Goodbye.

***

Everyone is a little sad but are not showing it. They have their dinner and meet up in the games room.

Binny: Come on guys hum yaha hi hai abhi bhi..

Sushant : Waise bhi kam se kam roz daat nhi milegi sir ki

Jack: Haa.. Aur tum dono ko saath bitane ka jyada time bhi mil jaayega.. Haina??

Mayuresh: Ekdum correct

And everyone starts laughing.

Utkarsh : Okay so now for the challenges. Hume kal tak tumhare grp bata dena so we can decide them. What say??

Binny: Perfect.

And all drift to sleep. Next day in the rehearsal hall..

GKG;
Vrushy and Kruti decide to show relation between a daughter and her  mother.
Their challenge is to NOT USE a prop.

RKR;
Alisha and Sneha decide to do a friendship based act and their challenge is to do classical dance form.

TKT;
Tannu and Salman decide a relationship of brothers and their challenge is to dance in heels.

***

Performance time...

KB : Welcome everyone to yet another week of DID S2.
KB: (In a dramatic way) But aaj badhe hi dukh ki baat hai.. Meri saathi,meri humdard, meri dost mere saath nhi hai.
Priyanka has quit the show due to some reasons and to take her place please call on stage my new co-host Breshna Khan.

Breshna enters and Alisha is in shock.

Director : Andd cuttt.. Guys have a break aage ki shooting baadme karenge.

Alisha runs to Breshna and hugs her tight.
Alisha: Oh my godd. Bresh tu yaha kaise?.. I mean mujhe bataya bhi nhi. Ktu yaar and How are you?? Bata..

Bresh: Shannt hyperactive. Mai yaha isliye kyuki mujhe yeh apne internship se offer aaya.. Tujhe surprise dena tha isliye nhi bataya.. Amd I am fine.

Alisha forms an 'o' shape.

Kruti: Arey hume bhi toh milwa kon hai ye??

Alisha : Ohh yeah.. Guys meet my cousin cum friend and our new host Breshna Khan.

All: Heyy

*****
Precap: 2nd week eliminations.

***
And I am back.. For a while only 😬

Chapter dedicated to _iMpErFeCt_oNe_18_

I know bohot dino baad update tha and jyada interesting bhi nhi tha but please phir bhi vote kardo yaar 😉

Next update coming soon.
Byee