Chapter 4: Bonding

Recap: Girls and boys decide to have a separate gala time.

Now it will be split scenes. Girls in Italic and boys in normal font.

Kruti:Lets play truth and dare
Shakti: No something else please
Mukti: Kyu dar gayi
Shakti:Mukti tu toh ruk
And they started their chasing session.

Dharmesh: Lets play Kabaddi
All: Why not.
Teams are:
Salman, Amar, Punit, Raghav, D, Tannu and Archie in one team
Sushant, Piyush, Jack, Sanam, Utkarsh, Mayuresh and Prince in the other.

Girls finally decide to play hide and seek. (They are just 18 you see)
Mohena takes the count and everyone run away.

Boys start playing and now Shantanu and Archie were shirtless. They finish their game. Archie and Tannu head towards the shower. Amar and Salman go towards their room. Rest all decide to stay in the ground and chill.

While hiding Alisha and Vrushy head towards the shower area. Shakti and Sneha head towards the reception area and Bhavna and Kruti head towards the ground.

Now different scenes.

The shower area...
Girls are running looking back and fail to see the boys. Boys have their eyes closed under the shower. They collide and hhll starts. All four are getting wet and freezing but are feeling warmth of each other. Arlisha realise and leave but our Vrushan are busy admiring each other's eyes. Unknowingly Vrushy's hand reach Tannu's head and Tannu holds her closer from waist. After around 7 mins they break the silence by saying sorry together and leave.

The ground scene..

Bhavna and Kruti reach the ground and boys circle them. Mohena reaches there and understands that one or the other girl is there and quickly goes there. Bhavna and Kruti get caught and blame boys. Boys and 2 of them are fighting and Mohena leaves to find others. Punit accompanies her. In around 10 mins they succeed.

The lobby...

Shakti and Sneha reach the reception and were about to go to a place to hide when they are informed by the receptionist that all the participants have to reach the rehearsal hall at 7.
They decide to inform everyone and so call Binny. Binny tells everyone is here and she will convey the message except for Amar, Salman, Arlisha and Vrushan. Next moment they see Vrushan going so they stop them and ask to inform Arlisha.
Shakti: Why are you guys wet
Sneha: Is there something going on between you both (teasing tone)
Tannu: What
Vrushy:Actually... (was cut in between)
Shakti: Its okay you guys go and change
They leave.
Sneha:You think something is fishy
Shakti : Yeah I do but let's not open it up to everyone if they themselves realise and tell it to everyone it will be good.
Sneha: Sahi bol rahi hai tu. Accha ab Amar and Salman ki bhi inform karna hai.
Shakti: Haa toh chal unke room mein
Sneha:Ohho sidha room mein (Teasing).. Sabhko toh phone kiya unke sidha room mein
Shakti: Kuch bhi mat soch.. Mere pass dono ka bhi number nhi hai aur jaha tak mujhe pata hai tere pass bhi nahi hai isliye
Sneha: Arey haa.. Chal

They leave.
Amar and Salman's room
Both are shirtless and and dancing in the room.
Girls reach there and are pressing the bell. Getting no response for 5 mins they move in. Boys were in the inner room and so girls followed the music. They reach there and boys were having their back facing the girls. Girls scream and boys turn. They quickly put on their vests. Standing there Shakti starts tapping her leg which Amar notices and says, "Lets dance". They agree and four of them enjoy to the fullest by dancing on songs like Disco deewane, Lets Nacho and Abhi toh Party shuru hui hai. They fall on the bed tired and start laughing like maniacs. Then it strikes to Salman and he asks them the reason to be here and the girls panick looking at the time as it was 5:30. They inform the boys and they soon leave for the parking area as they know everyone would be present there only. They reach and are scolded by everyone for being late. They reach the hall on time and meet the judges. They all are informed about the procedure of the first day and are requested to complete their participation application. They leave for the hotel,have their dinner and drift to sleep.

Next day...
Today is the last day of their enjoyment and from tomorrow their rehearsals with start.

They meet and decide to relax as well as have fun. They reach indoor games hall and have some fun there and Dharmesh and Shakti grow closer . Then they proceed towards the pool area. They sit in a circle and start playing truth and dare. Everyone enjoys.
The highlights are :
Tannu proposed Vrushy
Salman and Sneha did a close dance
Mukti was sitting on Raghav's lap for three rounds where Raghav was sitting shirtless (A dare)
Sushant and Piyush did a slow dance (A gay couple😂)
Dharmesh ate 5 chillies (Shakti got hyper after this and offered him water to which he gladly accepted).
Soon they went to their rooms and met for dinner. Dharmesh asked everyone to wait he has a surprise for Shakti . He goes to her and says, "I love you. I love you more than anything coz u r the one who understands me and supports me. I don't have a sister and would be blessed to have you as my sister. Will you be??"
All were getting emotional and Kriya hugged Dharmesh tightly. All are happy and drift to sleep.

______________________________________

I KNOW BOHOT BORING THA BUT BEAR IT. NEXT UPDATE SE EVERYTHING WILL BE INTERESTING AND MOSTLY FOCUSING ON ROMANCE. STORY WILL MOVE A LITTLE QUICK FROM NEXT UPDATE TILL DID GETS OVER, AFTER THAT INTERESTING PLOT WILL START.

I KNOW BOHOT DINO BAAD UPDATE DIYA BUT KAFI BADA HAI OF 985 WORDS SO PLEASE GUYS
VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS.

Byeeee