Chapter 5: First Performance

Recap: Dharmesh and Shakti share a bond.. Last day of enjoyment.

______

Next morning
Everyone gets up and get ready to leave for rehearsals. After reaching there all the teams go in different rooms. The theme for first week is hip hop.

Groups for performance are:
TKT.
Amar and Prince
Shakti, Salman and Tannu
Sushant, Bhavna and Aish

RKR.
Sanam and Mayuresh
Binny, Sneha and Alisha
Jack, Punit and Archie

GKG.
Dharmesh, Vrushy and Mohena
Piyush and Mukti
Raghav, Uttu and Kruti

Everyone practice day and night to give their best. In between Vrushan spend some quality time with each other in the bungalow and entire grp bonds well during the journey from bungalow to hall and return. Somewhere Alisha and Archie also start sharing a great bond.

Its Friday evening and everyone is in the dining area. They all wish luck to each other and proceed towards their room to sleep.
Next day : Tannu, Salman and Shakti have their performance first, not only of the day or week bit also of the season and therefore are nervous. All others go and calm them. They give a rocking performance and receive nice comments. Same happens with Binny, Sneha, Alisha's performance and also with Piyush and Mukti's performance.

They have a break and now more two performances are left for the day. Raghav, Uttu and Kruti give their best followed by Sanam and Mayuresh.

The day ends and everyone is happy. They reach the bungalow and directly drift to sleep. Next day they reach the studio and prepare themselves. D, Vrushy and Mohena start the day followed by Jack, Punit, Archi. Coming next Amar and Prince and in the end Sushant, Bhavna and Aish.

(The host of the show is Krisane Baretto and Priyanka Soni)

KB: So all the performances are done for the week.

PS: All were great. But according to our rules 3 of them will get eliminated next week.

KB: So India pick up your phones and give a missed call to save your favourite contestant.

PS: We will be back next week with great performances for you all.. But don't you guys wanna know the theme for next week?

KB: Obviously they must waiting for you to tell them

PS: Okay.. So the theme is DREAM.
Something that you dream of or something which can inly be a dream and never a reality or something that most of the people dream off.

KB: Each team has to give one performance on this theme and other performances can be freestyle. So all the best contestants.

The show ends. Everyone is sitting in the bus and discussing about the theme.

Next day

TKT.

Terence Sir: Good morning guys.
All: Morning Sir.
Terence : Okay so I have decided one performance that is for the theme and rest we all will decide together.. What say?
Tannu: Great Idea sir

Terence : It will be a love story. A dream of a girl who dreams of her dream boy and we will portrait it through the dance. And after waking up from the dream it becomes reality for them. Do you guys like it?
Shakti : It is perfect sir

They decide that  Bhavna and Sushant will do this act.

(Please guys imagine different performances for everyone.. I m very bad at imagination).

Next day (i. e Tuesday)

While practicing, Shakti and Aish are helping out Bhavna for a step which is unable to do. On the other side Amar does the male step for the same line to help Sushant on his request . Aish suggests Shakti to do the step with Amar and demonstrate to SuBha. They are doing it without any difficulty and at the same time Terence Sir enter. He tells everyone to practice their own steps.

Remo's hall

ArLisha are doing a duet on a dream of two friends who join Army and serve the country till their last breath.
Remo praises their bond and understanding.

Geeta's hall

RagTi are performing a duet on the dream of a boy who visits a jungle and meets a mermaid and they spend their life together. They are also been praised.

All other acts are also been given equal importance and are working hard to give their best.

TKT.
Bhavna and Sushant are performing and Terence is helping them. On the other hand Aish Amar Shakti and Tannu are preparing an act. They take a break and sit watching SuBha. Terence is not that happy with the performance and leaves the hall to attend a call. Bhavna and Sushant feel low and Amar and Shakti console them. Again they dance together to help SuBha and Terence sir enter. He quietly watches and then declares: This performance will be done by Shakti and Amar. SuBha you guys replace them in their act woth Aish and Tannu.

SuBha are relieved from the pressure.

ArSha: But sir they will rock it.

Bhavna: but you guys connect better to give this performance plus both of us are non contemporary dancers.

Sushant : You guys can do it

ArSha agree and start rehearsing. At first they are feeling uncomfortable but decide to give their best and erase the awkwardness. They spend more time together in the bungalow to get comfortable with each other and same Ragti do so.

Friday...

Everyone is practising. They reach home and meet up in Jack's room.

They decide whatever may happen and who so ever gets eliminated but they will be together forever. All spend some good time and drift to sleep.

Next day they reach the studio. Everything goes well.
Show starts...

KB: Welcome everyone. As you all remember the theme for this week.. It is dream.

PS: Today we will have two performances on the theme and two other performances. The third theme performance and remaining two other performances will be tomorrow.

KB: So lets start.

The show goes well. ArLisha and RaGti receive great comments and so does other contestants.

The day ends and they wait for the next day.

Precap : ArSha dance and eliminations

___________________________________

Very important note :

The the eliminations to be done will be by you guys. At the end of every part I will give a blank space just like in this one and you guys comment three names you want to eliminate. I will decide who gets eliminated by the names which comes the most.

A/N : I know bohot dino baad update diya but sorry. Enjoy this and next update coming soon.

My other story (i.e Kriyansh FF) is now on hold. I will update it after sime time. For now this story will proceed further.

I m a huge ArSha fan and so it may happen that I give them more preference and so if guys wish for scenes of any other couple then  let me know. Breshna will enter in the story soon.

I know I said that Arsha love story will begin later so it is. For now they will become unbreakable BFFs. From next part RaGti ArLisha and Vrushan will be given romantic angle.

To clear the confusion.. Vrushan are dating (Tannu proposed during Truth and dare game was in real).

Please give your precious reviews and comments but don't forget to hit the star button.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

BYE