Freak In You.

My phone rang and vibrated violently on my night stand. I squinted my eyes, seeing the light flashing on my phone. I turned on my lamp on the table and picked up my phone quickly.

"O💔"

I hesitated answering the phone, until the call ended. Immediately after I got another call from him again. I slid right and put the phone to my ear. It was quiet for a minute until I heard Odell sniffle.

"D-dell?" I choked out. I looked at my alarm clock and saw it was 2 in the morning. "Hey Y/N" he said with a deep voice. He started coughing and then sniffled again.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Can you come over.. please?" He said, sounding very sincere. His voice was shaky and I could hear Partynextdoor playing softly in the background.

"Boy it is 2 in the morning.. can't this wait?" I asked, sitting up in bed now.

"Y/N Please.. I need you." He confessed. I scratched my hair under my bonnet, feeling butterflies in my stomach once he said this. "I don't even have on any clothes, and my hair is still in my bonnet." I told him, only for him to suck his teeth loudly. "Just come over here, I don't care how you look."

beep beep beep

I looked at my phone and sat there for a minute. Did this nigga just hang up on me? I shook my head and thought about going over there, but why should I? For what? For what reason would he need to see me at this hour? I kept on my bonnet and changed into a red hoodie and grey shorts that go to my knees. I slid on my Nike slides that were under my bed, grabbed my car keys and phone and left out my front door.

On the drive there I tried to remember the song that was playing in the background of the phone call we had. I finally remembered and grabbed my phone and turned on the song

Room full of beautiful women
But I want more
Room full of women and they notice me
And all they want to listen to is Jodeci

"Freak in you," I sung to the song as a tapped the steering wheel with my two pointer fingers.

~

I had pulled up at Odell's house and slowly walked out the car. I breathed in deep two times and walked to his front door. I only knocked once, hoping he wouldn't come to the door, because I was so nervous. I heard noise on the inside and foot steps making its way towards the front door. That's when the door flung open and he stood at the door with low eyes, and a bottle in hand. He just stared at me and I was breathing heavy and looking everywhere but where his eyes were.

   "You came." He said. I nodded my head and crossed my arms, looking behind me. "What did you want that was so urgent for me to come here?" I asked, annoyed. I was standing outside in the cold, and I was feeling dumb. Why did I even do this? For him of all people?

"You."

He said. I looked back at him and he stared at me intuitively. "I want you. That's why I needed you here so urgently."

He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close, looking down on me. He then shrunk a little and put his hands under my thighs, slapping them a little, signaling me to jump. I didn't know if I wanted to, so I looked around for a while before Odell grabbed my chin and told me to stop lookin away from him.

"Jump. Now." He said. I jumped in his arms and put my arms around his shoulders. That's when he leaned in and kissed me, and eventually I kissed back.

I can't believe this is happening

I can't believe this is happening. I thought. He walked us inside and closed the door, with the song that I was listening to in the car, playing low in his house.

I flick my wrist like I'm official
Diamonds on my chest like a Bishop
And these lines right here ain't no kicker
These lines right here gone really really make you fuck
These lines really gon' make you numb like chuck
This time is your time
I need to know if your down now
Cause if not I know there's more around

_______________________________

I know it doesn't make much sense as of now, but part 2 will piece it all together and you'll be caught up. I had a scare that this book was deleted BUT THANK THE LORD IT DID NOT! SO THANKFUL! 💗💗💗💗💗