'My Parents Aren't Home..'

"Bitch! Guess who about to slide through tonight?" My best friend, Gia, was yelling over the phone.

"Who is it this time?" I asked, shaking my head. Gia is a certified hoe, she always getting dick and if I can be honest? I'm jealous.

"Girl the same nigga who came over last week, Jermey!"

"The white boy?!" I laughed loudly, "I thought you said he wasn't shit?"

"Ok maybe.. I lied. Girl, he be putting it down! But he really be irritating, calling me his 'Nubian chocolate ice cream double cone swirled up queen' like look here.. the dick is bomb, don't get kicked out trying to call me your coco puff princess or some shit"

I laughed even harder at her, until I heard her doorbell ring.

"Oh shit, girl I gots to go, my white magic stick dick is at my front door! I'll call you after I get the pipe, but that'll probably be tomorrow" she said whispering the last part.

"Oh my gosh, you are so dumb," I said between laughs "get that dick suh!"

"You already know! Hey boo-" beep beep beep.

I laughed to myself once more, being jealous at my best friend for getting some dick and me waiting for her to text me to tell me all the details. She lost her virginity as soon as junior year started, and here I am still waiting for the dick to come my way. I looked through my phone and listened to my music.

While I was listening to Partynextdoor, I started to look through my Instagram, and the first thing that popped up was a picture of Odell.

"Oh my-" I stared at the picture for so long

Odell and I were friends at the beginning of my sophomore year, but we got into it about this girl he was fucking with and I told him he was no good for her.. but he didn't listen and just cut me off completely. I haven't seen him post anything in months and seeing this picture, I see he has glowed up since we last seen each other.

I clicked on his profile picture and looked through his pictures, he was looking real good in these new pictures he had posted ,

"How could I have missed any of this?" I asked myself in my head. I scrolled back up and looked at his bio.

"I am who I am."

First thing I noticed was that the original red heart and date that him and his girl had in their bios was gone. I smiled to myself and put the phone up to my chin.

"Should I DM him? Just to catch up?"

I thought for a long time until I just said, "fuck it" and hit those three dots by the top of his page and hit that "send message". I typed in

"Hey Bighead, you remember me?"

I put my phone down and walked across my room to get -

Ding!

Damn that fast?

You rushed to your phone and saw Odell had DM'd you. You smiled hard and opened his DM.

"Oh snap, Wasshappenin' Y/N! I've missed you"

You made a stank face at your phone.

"How you miss me and you the one who cut me- ya know what, never mind."

You texted back,
"I've missed you too.. but how you miss
me and you the one who cut me off?"

Almost instantly he opens your DM, and responds with

"Look, aight, I'm sorry for all that, you were right about ole girl I was with. She was cheating on me with Ben.. ya know, Simmons😒"

You laughed loud as fuck, you started to type again

"I told your big bumblebee built headass she wasn't the right one but you didn't listen to me!"

He opens your DM, and starts typing but then stops.

"Oh nah, did I hurt his feelings?"

After 5 minutes, he texts back and says

"I told you you was right little girl, ain't no need for all that. Better watch yo mouth when you talking to me."

You bit your lip and imagined Odell deep voice and his accent slipping out when he said that. You did think Odell was fine when you two were sophomores, but you didn't want to be more than friends. Maybe that could change here.

"Or what?" You texted back, tapping the back of your phone, smiling to yourself.

"You ain't ready for me Y/N , don't play with me like that.."

"That still didn't answer my question.. Or.. What?"

"Well.. I can show you better than I can tell you."

"Oh? You trynna come through? My parents aren't home."
__________________________

Give me you guys feedback! I know this was pretty long, my apologizes. I really enjoy reading long imagines, I can't
lie, but if you all are into more shorter ones, I can do that as well. I will be working on part 2 if you all enjoy this !