"Who You Think You Talkin' To"

"Odell? Baby?!" You yelled throughout you and your husband's three story home. You could hear yells and laughter coming from the living room.

  You had rolled your eyes.

"Baby! That's you?" Odell yelled back, making you roll your eyes even more.

'nah stupid.. it's one of your niggas coming through the door calling you baby' you thought.

"Yes baby, it's me!" walking towards the living room, seeing Odell, Jarvis, Aubrey and like three random niggas on your couch. You put your purse down on the counter in the kitchen.

"Umm.. baby you didn't tell-" you were cut off by Odell yelling,

"Aye baby! You think you could bring me and the boys some snacks and drinks?" You stared at the back of Odell head as you watched him and Jarvis play 2k and the others sitting on the couch, yelling and laughing.

"Umm.. how about no?" You scolded, walking out the kitchen.

You could hear Odell smack his lips and then return back to his game.

You usually don't care if Odell has friends over, but ever since Odell and Aubrey, AKA Drake, became friends, they have been hanging out all the time, along with friends of Drake. This is their 4th time being over here in the last week. ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO SPEND ANY TIME TOGETHER.

And whenever I've tried to have sex this week, he's "too tired" because by the time his friends leave, it's really late and they have either been out all day, OR, have been inside all day eating up all the food and drinking up our juice, soda, AND ALCOHOL! I'm fed up with it.

  This week has been stressful also, and my one stress reliever won't even give me the dick I need, THE DICK I DESERVE.

"Baby, do you want to do something later on tonight?" I asked, walking back down the stairs and into the living room.

"Huh?" Odell said,

"OH YEAH NIGGA! YOU STRAIGHT TRASH!" Odell then yelled at the top of his lungs.

You then walked in front of the TV and stood there.

"Aye man get ya girl, what is she doing?" Aubrey said, earning a scowl from you. "Yeah Y/N, move bro, I'm bout to whoop ya' nigga in this game."

"Odell!" You yelled

Odell threw his controller on the sofa and stood up, towering over you. You folded your arms and looked him up and down. "You getting up like you trynna do something" you said.

"Y/N what's wrong? Huh? What you wanted me to know?" Odell said, crouching down to your level, looking into your eyes.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to do something tonight considering that we haven't done anything at all this past week" you said, looking over at the people on the couch.

"No can do baby, we going out tonight. I promise I got you tonight." Odell said, kissing your lips and smacking your ass.

You stood in front of the TV, making a stank face at Odell. Odell looked down, and then back up. He got up once again and grabbed your legs and told you to jump.

You were reluctant at first but you went ahead and did it, and he moved you to the kitchen. "I promise I got you tonight okay?" He said, biting his lip and kissing you again. He ran back over to the couch, "aye nigga, put the controller DOWN!" He yelled at one of his friends.

You shook your head and leaned on the counter, thinking of a way that you could distract Odell from that game and give you what you've been wanting. After a while, you smiled to yourself and laughed.

"What's funny Y/N?" Odell said, not looking back.

"Oh I'll show you in a minute , I'm sure you'll love it." You said, laughing again and walking upstairs to plan in effect.
_______________________________

Thank you for everyone who reads my stories, I've really appreciated it. I know it's hard for stories to get off the ground, but for the ones who atleast have given my books try, thank you again so much💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗! Will be posting part 2 right now!