'My Parent's Aren't Home..' 3

"What time ya parents get home shawty?"

"Um.. they get home at 11:00 tonight.. its d-date night" I said, stuttering as I felt Odell hand feeling and palming my ass.

"Oh shit that means.." he moved his hand away that was palming my ass, which made me sad. "8 hours of us being alone" he said, smirking, returning his hand back to my ass, grabbing it more aggressively now.

"You still a virgin, aren't you baby?"

I slowly nodded my head. He smirked.

"Imma have fun wit you then" he said, looking at my body while biting my lip, making me even more nervous like damn nigga BITE THAT BOTTOM LIP ONE MORE TIME.

Next thing I know, I feel Odell slowly pulling up my shirt to look under it. My breathing starts going faster and he fully exposed my chest to the cold air.

He looked at my titties as if they were dessert. "What you want me to do with you babygirl?"

He asked while pulling his hands away from my ass to my titties. He started needing and rubbing all over my titties and nipples. I moaned softly.

"Um, I don't know, you're the, professional.." I said nervously while he was still staring at my chest, rubbing and pinching them. Next thing I know, I feel his tongue hit my right nipple as he sucks on it roughly, still rubbing circles around my left nipple. I moan louder now, rubbing my hand through his curls.

I found myself starting to slowly grind on him, causing me to feel him get hard from up under me. He stopped sucking and looked up at me, and I stopped grinding

"Do that shit again," he said sternly.

"What?" I asked, playing dumb. "This?" I said, rolling my hips in a circular motion. Odell put his hands on my hips and bit his lip AGAIN! while leaning his head back. He looked so sexy. I wanted him to fuck me right there.

I started to grind and moan harder, and louder. He was groaning and saying my name softly, motivating me more. He then pushed me off and grabbed my hand to touch his bulge through his jeans.. he felt huge.

"Look what you did.. you trynna start something you can't finish?"

"I want it," I said innocently, almost as a whisper.

"What you say? I ain't hear you?" He said, leaning in with his two finger on his ear.

"I want it baby.. please" I said with begging eyes. Odell smirked at me and rubbed my chin

"You so fucking cute when you do that shit. Now let daddy give you this dick." He said, laying me down, removing my leggings.

He got on top of me and started kissing me roughly. His hand found his way to my panties and started rubbing my slit slowly. I moaned which allowed his tongue to slip in my mouth. He slowly slipped his hand inside my panties and started playing in my wetness.

"Fuck girl, if you this wet just from grinding on it, how you gone be when it's inside you?" He asked, not allowing me to answer back, but kissing me once again.

I felt a sharp pain in my pussy when his finger entered me. I gritted my teeth and winced. Odell noticed and smirked. "It's ok babygirl. I know it hurts now" he said, making his way to my neck, kissing and licking it. After a while, I turned into a moaning mess.

Odell made his way from my neck, to my chest, to my stomach and down between my legs. He pulled my panties down to my ankles and threw them across the room. Atleast he ain't rip them! Those are VS, honey.

"Look at daddy while he eat this pussy" Odell said. I looked down slowly as Odell looked up at me with lust in his eyes, looking like a lion ready to pounce on its prey. He let his tongue fall out his mouth and onto my lips.