"Who You Think You Talkin' To?" 2

"What's funny Y/N?" Odell said, not looking back.

"Oh I'll show you in a minute , I'm sure you'll love it." You said, laughing again and walking upstairs to plan in effect.

Once you were upstairs, you sat on your bed and thought this through. You knew Odell could get aggressive when he mad but, you knew you liked that aggressive shit. You never tried to intentionally make him mad, but right now is the perfect time to pull out the big guns.

You just downloaded this new app, Wattpad, that has all these stories people write on there. There's drama, horror and mystery. but what you really enjoy reading were romance, and what you enjoyed reading more than romance were imagines. Whenever Odell went out with his boys, you took this as the opportunity of reading imagines about loads of famous people, like Kofi Siriboe, Keith Powers, Chris Brown, Algee Smith and even the ones about your husband, Odell Beckham. In a lot of these imagines, there's always that one where the boyfriend is not paying attention to his girl, so she gets revenge by dressing up in almost nothing, and usually there's always rough sex after the husband/boyfriend recognizes his girl. You opened your door a little to hear all of Odell's friends laughing and talking loudly, and then shut your door.

"This is literally like one of the books I've read. Let's see how this works."

You looked inside you and your husband closet for any of your lingerie. You finally found something that was extra, but also so sexy. Sexy enough to get your husband's attention atleast.

You put on the lingerie along with your robe,

and put your coils into a puff,

 and made sure your edges stayed flat

and made sure your edges stayed flat. Just in case of rising, you put your scarf around your head and waited for 7 minutes while hyping yourself up in your mirror. You felt good, and we're ready to put on the performance of a lifetime ! You took your scarf off and walked out of your room. You walked down the stairs and when you got to the last stair, you breathed in and out.

"Well here goes nothing." You said, walking towards the living room. You looked at the back of Odell and his friends head and smirked.

"Delly? You and the boys hungry?" You said sweetly,