'Who You Think You Talkin' To' 3

You were lost for words as Odell still had you pinned up against the wall, with his hand around your throat, staring you dead in your eyes. You tried to look for something else to look at in the room besides his big brown eyes that were making you even more nervous. You looked at the painting behind your husband's head as you began to speak, still upset about the ordeal that unfolded earlier,

  "I'm talking to you. Now what?"  You said, still looking at the painting behind his head, gathering all your strength to not melt into his arms, per usual. Whenever you're upset like this, Odell just has to touch you and you could feel yourself start to come undone as whatever you were angry about, just vanished.

Odell chuckled and looked down, as you slowly started to look at his blonde curls dangling in your face.

  'Oh how I want to run my hands through his hair..' you thought to yourself.

Odell looked up and you looked right back at the wall.

"Look at me Y/N," Odell said, staring at your face and biting his lip. You could feel his eyes looking at your body, admiring his wife in her beautiful lingerie.. but he also knew that he couldn't let her off that easy. She still stood in front of his friends and showed off what was supposed to be for his eyes only.

  You found yourself slowly looking at Odell's face, his lip biting and still choking you lightly turning you on. Your husband leaned down to your level and started whispering in your ear,

"Why you do that shit, huh?" he said, his hands making his way to your ass, grabbing it and slapping it, making you gasp and bite your lip in pleasure.

'Oh no.. here comes the melting' you thought in your head. You traced Odell's tattoo's on his arm as you thought of what to say. Your husband started kissing your neck, licking it and biting softly, making you forget the whole speech in your head.

"I j-just wanted your attention baby.. you haven't been pay-oooh.."  You moaned lowly as he made his way from your neck to your collarbone, and from your collarbone to your breasts. He pulled your bra down and started licking between your breasts, looking up at you, making your stomach feel like there were butterflies swarming around.

"I'm listening baby," he said, looking up at you with big eyes, taking one of your nipples into his mouth, sucking on it like a infant. "I just think you should be paying me more attention inste-instead of having your friends over all the time, ya know baby?" you said moaning, running your fingers through his curls as he sucked and nibbled on your nipple, toying with your other nipple with his thumb.

"You know how stressful this football shit can get," Odell said, taking the nipple out of his mouth, kissing you on your stomach. "The boys help me chill out," kissing your belly button. "but I hear what you sayin' shawty. " he said, letting his accent slip out, making you become even more wet as he made his way to your pearl. "You help me chill out more than any of them niggas that just left our house.." he said, kissing your thigh, making you jump a little. He chuckled, "and I'm sorry for having them in our house all week, how you want me to make it up to you?" He said, looking up at me again, lifting your right leg, putting it over his shoulder. Kissing your inner thigh, grabbing your ass with his left hand.

"Odell... Please.." You begged for Odell to do something, you could feel his breath on your kitty as your chest began to rise and subside faster.

Odell moved your panties to the side and kissed your clit. You jumped again, putting your hands on top of Odell's head. Odell stuck his tongue out and started to suck and lick on your throbbing slit. You started to grind your pussy on his face, moaning loudly as he stuck his tongue inside your wetness and let it stay there. You grind on his face looking down at him, while he was looking up at you. You both made eye contact, which only made you wetter.

"FUCK! Baby I think I'm abo-" you said, only to be cut off by Odell getting up and smirking down at you. You were angry and sexually frustrated.

"Baby! Why'd you stop! Finishhhh!" You whined, grabbing his arm trying to make him go back down on his knees, but he wouldn't budge.

"Nah, You was out here showing my niggas what was mine, that was your punishment.. I might get back to it later on today.." he said, trailing off, looking at your soaked panties. He rubbed your clit in circles as he looked down at you. "Don't let me catch you doing no bullshit like that again or imma do this again.. not give you the satisfaction of cumming all over this tongue.." he said, kissing you and removing his finger from your wet mound.

"Now come on girl, let's get something to eat! IM STARVING!" He said, making his way to the kitchen, rubbing his lips with his right hand.