Meeting Your Parents (Part 1)

(Y/n)  was beyond nervous when she heard that her own parents would want to meet her famous girlfriend
A.K.A Your boo Ashley. 

Your parents weren't really supportive of your sexuality or life choices... So when you told them you had a girlfriend who is famous,  they quickly put on the fakest smile you've ever seen in your entire life. 

That's when they started to ask questions,  which were plain rude. 

“Are you with her for the money Orr..? ”

“Honey when are you gonna stop pretending to like girls? ”

“So,  this 'Famous' person is a lesbo too? ”

“Why would a famous person date you? ”

Those questions alone made you angry,  how dare they ask those things?!  How dare they put you down like that? 

It was at that moment you remembered what you said.. Long time ago.. When you was about 15-16..

“I gotta prove to them.  That I'mma be bigger and successful in life.  With a beautiful wife by my side. ”

Crushed right then and there,  you could imagine your tombstone 'Here lies (Y/n)'s Broken dreams'

But,  you wasn't about to give up yet.  Despite the rude questions and comments,  you agreed to still let Ashley meet them. 

---TIMESKIP---

Ashley was getting ready,  doing her makeup which wasn't very try hard.  Very simple in fact, it matched her wine red square nails. 
She wore a beautiful black pencil skirt,  red blouse and some red bottom heels. 

You went pretty simple,  A white wrap dress (with shorts under)  and some brown sandles.  Your makeup look completed with a nice red lip and the classic smokey eye. 

“Are you ready to meet my parents? ” you asked,  rolling your eyes. 

Ashley giggled,  “Come on,  they can't be that bad. ”

“Believe me they are bad. ”

The drive to your parents house was at least 20 minutes. 

You had a feeling this night wouldn't end very well.  Especially since its ASHLEY.  If she hears anyone talking about you or even insulting you,  she flips out.  Which you question,  What if she breaks up with you because of your parents? 

You shivered in disgust as Ashley parks in front of the house. 

Your family wasn't poor or rich,  they were an normal middle class family.  Your brothers are all lawyers,  police officers and screen directors (you have 4 brothers) .  They were all successful and went to good colleges.  Your sisters?  Wow,  let's not even get started.. Your first sister is a doctor while the other is on her way to becoming a model.  You on the other hand wanted to do art,  poetry and theatre.  The theatre thing didn't go so well but,  the art and poetry did.  You published a poetry book 'Dreaming Of Success' with your own illustration and everything. 
Your book wasn't very well known to some people in the public but, others have read your book.  102 people brought it and read it.. So your kinda seeing how far this poetry thing goes. 

But,  your parents didn't like your art or poetry,  the only thing they wanted you to be is in theatre or a doctor like your older sister.

“Babe! ” Ashely yells,  snapping in front of your face. 

You jump and quickly unbuckle your seat belt. 

“Are you okay?  Is this because of your parents? ” Ashley asks. 

You nod,  opening the passenger side door. 

“I wanna prove to them that I'm successful.. That I'm worth it.” you mumbled.  But,  Ashley heard you loud and clear. 

“Well then let's go,  being late is a sign of rudeness. ” She says,  smiling. 

You sigh and grabbed Ashley's hand walking up to the front entrance. 

“(Y/n)  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU,  STOP PRETENDING! ”

Its like a trance,  once you heard that,  your body instantly falls to the ground..

You was sobbing. 

Ashley was saying something but,  you couldn't hear her.  You didn't want to. 

Stop pretending...

Stop pretending...

STOP PRETENDING... 

And you stopped. 

You got up,  wiped your tears and knocked on the door.

Ashley breathes out,  feeling nervous.  She didn't know what happened to 
(Y/n),  but she's happy that you've pulled yourself together. 

The door opens and reveals your mother,  fake smiling.. As usual. 

“Hi,  I'm your daughters girl-”

“She's my friend. ” you interrupted. 

Ashley looks at you in disbelief.  Her eyes watering. 

“I'm a friend? ” Ashley whispers. 

Yeah,  Your just a friend. ” You said,  looking at her.. Feeling guilty but,  you wanted to prove to your parents that your worth something,  even if it means breaking a love ones heart. 

Your mother raises an eyebrow,  “I thought you were gay? ”

(Y/n)  shakes her head,  fake laughing. 

“I was kidding,  I'm Straight. ”

____________________________________
Sorry I had to do y'all like that.  I'm thinking about making a part 2 for this imagine,  I probably will. 

Anyway,  RANT TIME: 

Yesterday,  I told my best friend,  my closet about my 'addiction' which she replied with 'lmao,  that ain't an addiction,  you'll be fine. ' now I'm pissed  and so damn angry.  To some PEOPLE it might not seem like an addiction but,  it IS when it makes doing simple things hard,  or if it distracts you from things around you.  I can't go one day with this 'addiction' which has been my addiction for 3 years.  I have to do this 7 times a day or all day,  every day.  I can't sleep with doing it first which is very bad and I'm actually trying to stop by focusing on my writing and sh*t so please excuse me if I don't update on time or at all.  I'm stressed af. 

-lashtonsalt-