Bar Blues

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/F/N)= Your Friend Name
___________________________
"This dress is too..short." You complain to (Y/F/N).
The dress was your favorite color, but tight and only reaches mid-thigh, open back and hard to sit down in. (Y/F/N) made you also wear 5 inch high heels which made your feet hurt.

"Well, how else are you suppose to dress to impress?" (Y/F/N) said.
She had on a mini skater skirt and a white crop top, which included high heels that made her look 2 inches taller than you AND YOU WERE 5'4! Which you look pretty small but, thanks to the heels you were wearing, it made you look a little tall.

"I'm not trying to impress. I'm just getting a drink and leaving out of the place!" You said, trying to reason with your determined friend. (Y/F/N) shook her head and grab your hand, pulling you into the club..or place.

'Why did I agree to go with her?' You question yourself.

You look around and the first thing you noticed is that there is, a lot of girls here. Not one guy. Shoot! You look around some more. Your eyes wonder the place, seeing two girls make out and some others just dancing or chatting it up.

Damn it! It was a gay bar. Honestly you wouldn't see yourself here in a million of years, you have nothing against them but , one thing is...you weren't gay ...or at least you didn't think so.

You sigh and look around for (Y/F/N), great...you lost your friend. The only thing you could do is walk up to the bar and order a drink.

A girl with long blue hair was behind the counter, obviously not paying any attention to you but, paying attention to a girl next to you. She had long red hair, a tight black dress on , fake nails and huge high heels.
The girl looked like a slut, you didn't judge, knowing you once did dress up like that for your first club experience.

"Excuse me.." You mutter out. The blue haired girl, faced you, smiling. "Sorry Hun, what would you like?" The girl said, ignoring the red haired girl, who just huffed and left stomping.

You didn't mean to ruin that girls night. You just really needed a drink.

"Um...I would like something strong. Not too strong..." You said, not knowing the drinks here.

Blue girl, which is what you now gonna call her, smirked, knowing you haven't been here before.

"Sure, I'll just get ya a Vanilla Peach. Would that be fine?" Blue girl says. You nod, not knowing the drink but, accepting it as its the only drink you've heard of right now.

She hands you a glass, the liquid is pink with white swirls in it, a strawberry at the bottom. It looked kinda - beautiful.

"Thanks." You say , taking out your wallet.

"Wait no! This one is free." Blue girl says, smiling. "By the way, my name is Ashley but, Call me Halsey."
___________________________
I hope you guys like it, because I thought this first one through and had a lot of ideas but only stuck with one.
Please give me feedback, it's always welcomed.

-LashtonSalt