Getting To Know You

(BLAKE P.O.V)

I don't know why but i'm really excited to get to know Yang.I know i just met her but everything about her seems so...enticing..I don't know if i'm just overreacting but my gut is telling me getting to know her is a good thing.Especially,since she's mute know one really gets to know her or does she gets to express her feelings with no one understanding her.

Anyways,i'm on my way to meet her at the cafeteria since i had to go to the bathroom while she went there.

Once i arrive i see my 3 friends,all of us known as the popular girls.But i see the other mute girl talking to Yang named Neo.

My other friends just staring at Yang like a predator has found it's prey

My other friends just staring at Yang like a predator has found it's prey.But just the thought made me get this feeling in my stomach like i want them away from Yang.So i approached the situation.

"Hey,Yang." I interrupted.

Yang just waved.

"Hey Blake,I was just talking to my friend Neo over here until you came from the bathroom.I'm sorry i couldn't talk to your friends i thought they couldn't understand me,so i just made it easier for them and didn't communicate with them until you came back and translated for me." Yang signed.

I shook my head at her apology. "It's fine Yang,they don't mind do you guys?" I said directing the question to my friends Cinder,Emerald,Coco,and Velvet.

"It's fine,cutie." Cinder,(aka the flirt),said

"Yeah it's fine with us." Coco said for the rest while the others nodded in agreement.

Yang nodded and faced me.

"Now can we get to know each other?" She signed

"Yeah let's go Yang." I said and dragged her along while she waved to the others.

TIMESKIP TO AFTER THEY GET THEIR LUNCH AND SIT DOWN (it's late and i'm lazy)

(YANG P.O.V)

So we are just eating until Blake starts a conversation

"So,Yang i know this is a personal question.." She starts.I already start getting nervous but also think at the same time 'i think i can trust Blake so i'm gonna give it a try.'

"...You mentioned a condition,were you referring to you being mute or something else?"

I stay quiet for a moment 'it's now or never Yang,go for it.' I thought.

"I's okay if you don't want to answ-"

I shake my head and take a deep breath.

"When i was born,i wasn't born like other girls.I'm intersex which means i was born with a penis so i have a female upper body and a male lower body and that is what led to the bullying and my..." I trailed off

(BLAKE P.O.V)

What Yang told me i was shocked but also angry.How can people beat someone to near death about how they were born like Yang asked to be like this.But besides my feelings she trailed off and i want to know more.

"And what,Yang." I asked softly.

"My parents abusing me." She weakly and sadly signed.

My eyes widened.

"How,Yang how do they abuse you?" I asked worried and concerned.

She lifts up her shirt and i see her 8 pack (I KNOW RIGHT XD) and many,many purple bruises and burns.I gasp lowly and touch them softly.

She winces.

"Yang,you should live with me,let's go heal you."

WELL,WELL THAT WAS THE MOST SADDEST WAY TO END THE CHAPTER.BUT DANG YANG! YOU WORK OUT.

I need some sleep see you until next chapter!

558 words