"Why would you do that?" Matt whispered, choking on his own tears, while mine had already begun to flow freely.

"Because Mrs.Halls fucked me before your mom died. When your mother had you, and she found out she was furious. So I killed her. Then I killed everyone responsible. Only problem is...every time I killed someone, there was always another family member alive." He said, and then the right side of his mouth quirked up. He smirked, turning to me. "But now I'm ready to finish it. I'm going to get rid of you Olive. Then I'm going to shoot you Matthew." He said so simply and so coldly I swear it could have been in an action movie. Tears were clouding my vision. But he wasn't done. "The paper's headlines will be called The Star's son falls. It'll talk about how Matthew Star lost control on a date, because poor Olive here, mentioned his mom. He shoot her and then himself." He tsked as though it really were a shame. Before I could comprehend what he was doing, he turned to Matt and shot him in the leg.

"Matt!" I yelled and he fell to the ground letting out a yelp of pain. He clutched his right leg in his hands and I tried to run over to him but Donovan spoke first.

"No no no." He said, walking over to where I was, and with each step toward me I took one back. Until my back hit the bark of a tree. Donovan took his gun and slowly traced it along my neck. The cold metal against my skin made me back myself closer to the tree. His eyes were level with mine, giving me that deathly smirk that was making me wish I hadn't come here today. "Now Olive dear, you're not afraid are you?" He whispered to me, making my heart skip a beat. Terror was coursing through me as I tried to think of a way out but my eyes wouldn't dare tear away from his. "You're mother was afraid. She didn't want me to hurt you. Do you know what I told her?" He asked me and I stayed silent, not making a move. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I TOLD HER?" He screamed and I jumped, banging my head against the tree in the process.

"What did you tell her?" I croaked out, my throat feeling dry. He nodded accepting my answer.

"I told her that no matter how many times she wanted to take it back, no matter how many times she wanted to do something to help me, all I wanted was her to fall. I wanted everyone she loves to fall." He said lowly, looking carefully at my face. He reached up and wiped away a tear and I flinched at his touch. "What?" He asked, looking at me.

"Please don't touch me." I said, my voice shaking.

"Why? You let Matthew touch you. He touched you a lot. And he kissed you. What's the difference here?" He said as one of his hands touched my lower back and I began struggling.

"No! Get off me!" I said, trying to wriggle away from him.

"What, am I not good for you?" He said, his eyes glaring into mine, he knocked me against the tree again. "What is it!" He screamed and I felt my head pounding from the impact. Everything began spinning and I saw Matt getting up from the ground and I felt my eyes begin to droop. I was pushed to the ground and felt his hands all over me. Pulling at my clothes and I tried to stop him, but found myself slapped and that's when I blacked out. The last thing I saw was Donovan Star lying next to me on the ground, his own eyes shutting.

I fell into a deep sleep. There were many dreams that I had. Each one had Donovan Star. He would stand there with a gun at my dad, and then myself. I felt sick to my stomach and in every dream I'd end up falling. Falling deep deep down into darkness. Where it was only him and I. I would be behind a one way mirror. Matt was on the other side and he was holding Maria in his arms. I'd put my hand to the glass and then I'd feel Donovan behind me. That continued. Sometimes it was just darkness where I was trying to find my mom and dad as they called out for me somewhere that was unknown to myself. So when I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling and bright lights you can imagine how I felt. I raised my head and looked around the room to see Matt collapsed in a chair looking uncomfortable. I got up and touched him. Is he real? Or is this my imagination playing tricks on me again? Will his father come for me any second? I sighed and shut my eyes, trying to find the right answer. There was a hand on my shoulder and I sprinted. I ran right out the door, not looking behind.

Matt's POV

I was exhausted. I haven't left my chair in the hospital since my father had tried to rape my own girlfriend. I shook my head in disgust. Who does that? Even though he had shot me, I had gotten up to see him slap her across the face, and continue undressing Olive. I pulled him up and then punching him square in the jaw. He had dropped to the floor, blacking out instantly. When I went over to Olive, she was just losing consciousness and I called the police. God Olive, how did this happen? How did I get you into this mess? I felt my eye lids droop from sleep deprivation.

It must've only been ten minutes into sleep when someone was shaking my shoulders.

"Mm what?" I asked, swatting their hands away and I looked up to see a young nurse.

"She's gone! She was up and when the doctor put his and on her she sprinted. Right out of the hospital." She explained and I was out of the room and running to the doctor down the hall who was talking to the police.

"Doctor!" I yelled and he looked up in surprise.

"Yes, you're the boyfriend of Ms.Halls yes?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah where did she run to? Did you see?" I asked and he nodded.

"She ran out the doors and took the bus down there. The police are on it though so-" The doctor tried to persuade but I pushed past him and ran down the flight of stairs and ran outside to the bus stop. I checked the schedule and got in my car and drove to the many bus stops. I stopped at the very last one, getting out of my car and looking around for her hazel eyes and her long brown hair. I sighed as I sat down on the empty bench in the middle of nowhere. The rain was just starting to fall as I looked around in hope that I'd see the girl I was in love with. I sighed, and as I was putting my hand on the drivers side door handle I heard a whimper. I almost didn't hear it at all, but I froze for a moment, taking in each sound. I shook my head.

"I'm going crazy." I whispered to myself and was about to shut my door when I heard a sob. I jumped out of my car and looked at the woods behind the bus stop. "Olive?" I cautiously asked. "Oli? Are you there?" I asked and noticed a bush was shaking slightly. I walked over there and found her. She sat in a short hospital gown, her brown hair wet and flying away behind her. Her head was in her hands as she wept almost silently. "Oli?" I asked and she glanced up, her eyes widening.

"No." She said shaking her head. "You need to just g-go away." She said, tearing her gaze from mine.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked, getting to her level, trying to get her to look at me.

"You aren't real. Just go away." She said and I put my hand on her shoulder and she flinched,pulling away from my touch. "Don't touch me." She begged. I noticed tears flowing down her face.

"I am real Olive." I said and she looked at me for a second longer then before, before shaking her head.

"No you aren't." She said and I sighed.

"If I wasn't real, could I do this?" I asked as I pulled her face to mine and I softly kissed her lips. She was frozen under me as I tried to get her to kiss me back. When she didn't respond, I pulled away. "Oli?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You aren't Matt." She said and shook her head, as if trying to convince herself. "This is just a dream, and it'll end the same way each time. I'll just lose you again." She said and I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"I'm afraid I've lost you." I whispered, not knowing if she heard it. I shut my eyes, willing the tears to leave me. I opened my eyes and watched suddenly as Olive suddenly shut her eyes. She then fell to sleep in a matter of seconds while I stared at her. I don't know how long I sat there looking at her, but I know for one thing, that my dad may have just taken my girlfriend from me, and it doesn't look like there was anything I could do about it.

Damn, I'm near tears. I uploaded for you guys because I've been away for so long, and I'm sorry for that.  I hope you enjoyed the chapter, even if it was extremely upsetting. By the way, Olive was in a coma for a while, so by this time Matt is already healed and stuff.

I put a song on the side by the way-Where is The Love by the Black Eyed Peas ft. Justin Timberlake.

Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

Alright cool cya guys!