Chapter 4: A Chase

"Come on Aiko. Let's go outside," you said cheerfully as you picked up your little girl. The both of you in sweaters, you stepped out onto the porch. It was a beautiful autumn evening. You held your baby close as you walked onto the yard. Little Aiko clung to you, which you found quite adorable. Asura soon came out. You had studied his soul every day since you first came to this place, and noticed that each passing day, his soul would be less corrupt and not as "evil" as the day before. Almost as if the days he spent with you were purifying his soul. So far, it was as though he was barely a kishin, but still a kishin.

Asura kissed you and gave Aiko a kiss on her forehead. He smiled as he took your hand. You went on a walk with him, and it was quite lovely. You suddenly heard people screaming and yelling. And those people were not the people at the cabin. They were very familiar voices. Otherwise known as the people you were friends with at the academy. You turned around and saw the gang behind you.

"RUN!!!" Asura called out to you as he opened his mouth, revealing Vajra. You held your daughter close as you ran to the forest. You didn't dare look behind you. You just kept running and running. You could hear blasts from the distance, which scared you even more. Once you found a good cave to hide in, you went in and ducked down behind a large rock.

"*hic* *hic* *whimper*"

"Ssh. No no Aiko. Don't cry," you said. Aiko kept whimpering.

"Ssh," you said.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" Aiko burst into tears. You tried getting her to stop, but she kept crying and crying. You heard people enter the cave.

"Where is the noise coming from?!" you heard Stein yell. You quickly pushed past him and continued running. You hit a dead end once you reached a cliff. You looked behind you and saw everyone. Black Star came running towards you, starling you and causing you to fall down the cliff. You thought you would hit the ground, but stopped falling once you were about to hit the ground.