Chapter 1: The Secret is Out

~Death The Kid POV~ (SURPRISE!)

"Ki-iid why won't you love me?" I heard Amanda whine. I turned to face her.

"You're a bully. I'm busy. And you constantly told (Y/N) to die. The girl never deserved to be tormented by you. Now she's missing and you don't care. She could be dead!" I yelled. The moment I said (Y/N)'s name and how she was missing, Amanda went pale. I stared at her. Her green eyes were filled with fear.

"A-About (Y/N)... She... I think she... died..."

My eyes widened. I grab some of her short black hair and yanked her towards me.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU THINK SHE DIED!? SHE WAS ONE OF MY FATHER'S BEST STUDENT AND SHE WAS ONE OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS AT THE ACADEMY!! WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed at her ugly asymmetrical face. She began crying.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't mean for her to possibly die I swear it but I still can't believe I knocked her off the edge of the gorge and left her to die and now she's not there and there was a lot of blood so she probably died but the body wasn't there so I don't know where it went I'm so sorry Kid!!" she sputtered out loudly, tears running down her pale cheeks at an asymmetrical pace. I pushed her away and glared at her disgusting body, clothes, everything.

"I'm reporting you to the police and my father. As part of the Death family, believe me, I am better than you, so I have better privileges. I could have you locked up for the rest of your life or make you receive the death penalty," I scoffed as I walked away, leaving an ugly Amanda to cry in the dirt. I took out the mirror I kept in my pockets whenever I needed to talk to my father and dialled the Death Room number.

"Father, are you there?" I called out.

"Hiya hiya Kid! Sup! How'ya doin'?"

"Remember how (Y/N) went missing? Amanda admitted that she had knocked her off the edge of the gorge and left her to die. I thought you should know this."

"Actually, good news! At the Arachnophobia base we found evidence of her living there with the kishin."

"That's great! Do you know where she is?"

"Unfortunately no. It appears as though her and Asura ran off somewhere. But don't you worry! We'll find her and bring her back!"

The call ended. I was relieved to hear that (Y/N) was still alive. But I was still reporting Amanda to the police for attempted homicide. God make sure (Y/N) is okay...

~Reader-Chan POV~

Guess what? Apparently Free, Eruka, and the Mizunes needed to live with you guys, and it turns out now Mifune and Angela are living with you. Good thing you had plenty of room. Plus, not that you didn't enjoy alone time with Asura, you missed interacting with other people, so you didn't mind the sudden commotion of people. You had especially grown attached to little Angela. She was just so sweet. Eruka and you had bonded and became so close that you were almost like sisters. You hung out with the Mizunes too, but you don't really understand what they say half the time. But whatever.

"(Y/N)?" Asura called out from inside the house. You were busy making a snowman with Angela, so you told her you'd be back in a minute and rushed over to Asura.

"Yes my guardian kishin?"

"You've been a little... different lately. Like, you have something on your mind," he said. You did have something on your mind, but you didn't want to tell Asura because you thought he wouldn't feel the same way.

"I'm just getting used to more people coming here," you said. You weren't lying, just leaving out some details. He just nodded before giving you a quick peck on the lips. You returned to the little girl and the snowman. (A/N: Do you want to build a snowman? I'm sorry I had to)

It suddenly started snowing pretty little fluffy snow flakes. As you continued playing, the snowflakes started getting heavier. Eventually, they were so fluffy and large that a blizzard occurred and the two of you retreated to inside the house. Asura made everyone some hot chocolate to warm up. You glanced out the window. It was almost pitch black with nothing but white fluff in the air. You decided you should probably get ready for bed.

~In the bedroom 5 minutes later~

Asura got under the covers. You had to tell him now.

"H-Hey Asura?"

"Mmh?" He turned to face you.

"W-Well, I do have something on my mind. Hanging out with Angela made me realize something..."

"Which is?"

"I-I... I kinda... want to... have a child..."

Asura was quiet. He tried finding the words for him to say. He eventually just smiled and kissed you.

"We could try. Plus, it might help me become good again. After all, I at least want people to know I was once a good man," he smiled as he cuddled you. You were happy he didn't reject you're suggestion. You cuddled him back, smiling as you dosed off.