Chapter 2: A Connection

It happened. It finally happened. You and Asura tried three times already. Now it happened. You were carrying Asura's child. You were filled to the brim with happiness, along with Asura, who was holding you close to him as you slept. You couldn't stop smiling.

'I'm having my guardian kishin's baby...'

~Death The Kid POV~

"Gah!" I yelled out as I collapsed to the floor. My chest was hurting badly, like I was having a heart attack, but I'm healthy as a symmetrical duck. Then a wave of dread hit me, and I could hear a child's laughter. I saw visions of the kishin and (Y/N) together, but (Y/N) was a little overweight. No. Not overweight... PREGNANT?!

"Kid! Are you okay son?!" my father asked. I didn't know what to say. I don't feel okay, but I'm might not be dying as well.

"Kid!!" My chest stopped hurting suddenly. I took a moment to catch my breath before answering my dad.

"Yeah... I think *pant* I'm okay... I just had a... *pant* vision about (Y/N) and Asura..." I said, struggling to breath properly.

"Can you tell me what it was about?"

"I think... (Y/N)... is having... the kishin's baby..."

He just looked at me. Silence filled the room.

"And how do you think that?" he finally asked.

"I don't know... I had some sort of... connection..." I heard my father sigh.

"I think it's about time I told you about (Y/N)..." he said. What he told me shocked me greatly.

~Maka POV~

I stared out my window. It's been a while since (Y/N) disappeared. At least she was still alive. I can't believe Amanda would do that! Soul was in the living room watching some dumb action movie. I thought maybe if I used Soul Perception I could track her down. I scanned the horizon for her wavelength. Nothing. I sighed as I flopped back onto my bed.

'I miss her...'

~Asura POV and Timeskip to the morning~

I yawned as I sat up. I looked over to my sleeping (Y/N). I noticed something different. Her hair had gotten a bit dark, but the right side of her hair was lighter. I pushed it aside as my imagination and madness playing tricks on me again. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to make pancakes. A few minutes later, she came out of her room and- WHAT THE?!

"What's the matter sweetie?" she asked, concern in her eyes.

"Your eyes... The right is (E/C) and the other is gold!" I told her. She looked in the mirror and he jaw dropped.

~Reader-Chan POV~

"What the?! I'm pretty sure my eyes are just (E/C)!" you yelled. It was really weird. You just sighed and tried to push it aside. You sat at the table, trying to process what had just happened. It all went away when Asura handed you a plate of pancakes. You ate them up, but still thought to yourself about it.

'Why is my eye gold?'

----------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this. I'm trying new things so yeah.

~Author-Sama