Leaving for London

Chapter 13: Leaving for London 

Date: August 30th, 2010 

POV: Edward 

Author's Note: 

-Thank you so much for 1,000 reads, 17 votes, and 30+ Comments.  

-Please give ♥Love At First Sight a chance if you really like Twilight. :)

                                                             My Bella

          I kissed Bella and then I kiss her head and then she giggles and puts her arms around my neck and stands on her tiptoes and we continue making out for a little and then she sighs and pulls away.  

"Feed me." She demands, looking hungry. 

"Yes ma'am." I say and I kiss her forehead again. "Go rest, I'll be back." I go downstairs and to the kitchen and make pancakes and eggs. After finishing, I got back upstairs and I open the door and I see her looking at herself in the mirror. Her bones were visible, her eyes apologetic and watery. She looked at me and sighed. I put the food on the bed and put my arms around her. She sniffles and puts her hands on my arms. I kiss her cheek and whisper. "We're gonna get through this together. I promise."  

"I hope so." She whispers and then she pulls away and eats her food. She ate it really fast and she drank the juice in 4 gulps. I laid on the bed, watching her and then she finished and she put her head on my chest and sighed. I kissed her head and we stayed like this for a little bit and then she put her hand on her belly and rubbed it. "You know, if we have a boy, we have to redo the room."  

"I'm all for it." I say staring at her belly. "We could use another room too."  

          She smiles and nods. "Yeah.. Paint it blue or green.. Maybe sky blue.. Have a light and a mobile over the crib.. It would be cute!"

Date: September 5th, 2010

          I was watching sports when the phone rang. I picked it up when I saw the familiar number. "Hello?"  

"Hey Edward, how are you?" 

"I'm fine Alice, how about you?" 

          She sighs. "Edward, listen. Jake has to go to his friend's funeral this weekend and I have to go do something for my parents in London, so I need you and Bella to watch Jonah, just for a little while until me or Jake get back."  

"Sure, we can watch him. When are you guys leaving?" I turned down the volume on the TV. 

"Tonight.. I hope that's okay." She says, sounding like she hit something. "Ah, Jonah! Can you move out the way please??"  

          I raise my eyebrow and then I wait.  

"Sorry Edward. Jonah and his toys.." She groaned. "How about at like 8. My flight leaves at 10, and I still haven't packed everything. Jake's leaving in an hour, the funeral is later today, but he has to take care of a few things for his friend's family." It sounded like she sat down. "Thanks Edward."  

"No problem Alice." We hung up and I saw Bella standing by the stairs. She looked sick, but she's looked like that for a week now. 

"Hey." She smiled at me weakly and then she walked over and sat next to me on the couch. "H-h-how are you?"