Allistari

Chapter 9: Allistari  

Date: October 24th, 2009 

POV: Edward 

Author's Note:  

-Allistari has 4 kids 

-Allistari is married

                                                             My Bella

          Allistari gave us confused looks. She held a baby in her arms. She then smiled. "Oh hi guys." She lets us in. "What can I help you with?" She asks, putting her baby down.  

"Um.. Well, its kind of a long story." I tell her.  

Her little baby crawls to Bella and puts his arms up.  

"You can pick him up." Allistari tells her, smiling. "His name is Robert."  

          Bella picked him up and he smiled at her. "Aww.."  

"So, anyway, follow me, we can talk about it in my office. It's quieter there." She looked at her other child and sighed. "That's Bailey." She gave her a smile and the baby smiled back and crawled away. We went to her office and sat in the chairs, while she sat in the seat behind the desk. 

"Um, so Bella and I tried, four times, to try to have a baby. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked."  

"No?" Allistari says, upset. "Well, I can give you this," She takes out a pill. "Bella," She says, getting her attention. "Take this when you get your next period, and then after it's over, you have to try once more the day after it ends.. Then, you have to take the test a month after, instead of two weeks." She says, pushing the pill towards us.  

"But when do I take it? When it happens or sometime before it ends?" Bella asks, looking at it.  

"When you get it, the first day." Allistari turns her laptop on and sighs. "And then Edward, you have to wear boxers, every day this month." She tells me. 

"Okay.." I say, nodding my head. Confused but I go with it.  

"He's so cute.." Bella says, smiling at Robert. 

"Thanks. He's my miracle.. Doctors said he wasn't gonna make it. Hey, how's Jonah doing?"  

"Way better." I say, giving her a smile. I didn't want to remember the argument I had, but it was for Bella, so it happened.  

"Good." She squints and then nods. "Oh, and Bella, don't drink any wine or beer this month. It's gonna be tricky because it's Christmas, but it helps the pill work. Trust me, it was hard the first time. Same for you, Edward."  

          Robert giggles and we both look at him and Bella's making funny faces.  

"Jeez, Bella. I've never gotten him to get him to smile without my husband's help." She giggles. "You must be great with the kids."  

"Well, just the boys.. I haven't been around little girls since my sister was born, and even then, I wouldn't know because I didn't get to play with her until she was 10." Bella smiles and giggles.  

          I can see why Bella wants a baby now, she's so great with everyone's babies that she wants her own to play with. She's great with the kids though. They seem to enjoy her presence too.  

          We stayed a while longer because Allistari's husband, Jason, had to go to work. He has a day and night job depending on when they want him.  

          Allistari's had a 7 year old daughter, Lillian, a 5 year old son, Derek, a 3 year old daughter, Katie, and her 1 year old son, Robert.  

          Lillian was born with autism and a speech disability, but she's been getting more social overtime. Derek was born with a damaged kidney, so they had to remove it. Katie was born three weeks late, but she's fine. Robert was born dead, but his doctors brought him back to life and made him healthy again.  

          Her kids were lovely. I helped make dinner for them all, because we all were hungry. Bella played with the kids and watched TV with them. Allistari stayed with her. Finally, I finished the spaghetti. Everyone comes into the kitchen and eats.  

"We have to go soon.." I say, Bella nodding in agreement.  

"Aww.." Allistari said first. Her other kids following. 

"Traffic's gonna be heavy.. We'll be back soon, right Bella?"  

Bella smiles and nods. "Yeah, but we will be back really soon." 

"Good." Allistari smiles.

          After we left, Bella started crying in the car. The traffic was heavy, so I could hold her hand and talk to her.  

"What's wrong, love?" I ask, concerned. 

"She has children too.. And they're so cute.. Why can't I?" She asks, really upset. 

"I don't know, love. But we will try again. I won't give up." I say to her, kissing her cheek and I continue to drive slowly. I wiped her tears and she sighs, trying to calm herself down. 

"I'm sorry, Edward." She whispers after a while. I look at her, confused. 

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault.." I tell her, kissing her hand and putting it down.  

"It is.. If I was able to get pregnant-" 

"You do this all the time, Bella. Don't you dare blame yourself." I say, looking at her serious and then back at the road. 

"I'm sorry." She calmed down and says, sad. "I will try not to anymore.."  

"Good." I say, smiling now.

          We got home and it was after 12. We both head off to bed, telling each other good night.

Date: October 25th, 2009

"Edward?" Bella shook me.  

"Hmm?" I asked, waking up. She's looking at me. 

"My period's late." She freaks out. 

          I sit up, worried. She looks at me, upset.  

"Somethings wrong.." She whispers. "I don't wanna find out."  

"It's okay." I tell her. "We'll call Allistari and ask." I hug her and she holds onto me, sadness in her voice. 

"Edward? I don't want something to be wrong.."  

"Bella.." I whisper and I sigh. "Nothing's wrong with you. Okay?" I rock her in my arms and she mumbles something in my ears and I heard her quiet snores. She was already asleep?  

          I lay her down and see her peaceful face at ease. Finally. I kiss her forehead and walk downstairs and call Allistari. 

"Hello?" She yawned. 

"Bella missed her period. And the pregnancy tests come out negative." I say, worried now.  

"Oh.. Well.. did she take the pill?" 

"No, I don't think so." I say, answering quickly. There's a soft cry in the background. 

"Aww Robby, Bella's okay." She says, and then sighs. "Bring her here." She says in a whisper. "I'll check her up."

          I bring Bella to Allistari's house. Robert was the only one awake. The others were sleeping and her husband left early.  

          Bella is half asleep when she gets asked a question. "Hmm?"  

"How late is your period?" Allistari repeats. 

"A few days.." Bella says, tired. 

"How about we wait another week?" She says, looking tired. 

"Didn't get enough sleep last night?" I ask, grinning.  

          She shook her head and groaned. "Everyone kept asking for things. It's annoying sometimes.. But in the end, it's totally worth it."