Alice and Jacob's New Baby

Chapter 3: Alice and Jacob's New Baby 

Date: August 23rd, 2009 

POV: Edward 

Author's Note: N/A

                                                   My Bella

          Alice and I have been friends for a really long time. Even though she is older than me, she's still a really great friend. When we were kids, she'd always play with me, she's watch TV with me too, and I met Bella through her. She planned our wedding as well. It was her idea to go to Isle Esme. But the thought of loosing her forever was hard. Especially now that she has a new baby. 

          The baby was a boy. He was 2 pounds, three ounces. He was the size of my foot. My foot was a size 10. Maybe Bella's foot. Size 7. He was almost as light as Alice. The only give away that it's not Jasper's baby is that the little boy had black hair.  

"Wow.." Jacob smiled and tears ran down his cheeks. "I can't believe it.." He looks at the little baby and wiped his tears.  

          I heard a doctor walk in and she gasped. "Oh my gosh.."  

          Rosalie and I look at her at the same time, Bella looked at her after.  

"Wow.. You guys are so big now.." She smiles. She looked so familiar. 

          Rosalie gasped. "Oh my gosh, Edward, you don't remember her?" Rosalie went over to hug her. "I missed you."  

"I don't..." I look at them confused.  

"Oh, I'm hurt Edward." The red-haired lady glares at me, so familiar. Bella looks at me and holds my hand. "Since you don't remember me..." She walks to the sink and washes her hands. "ZYXWVUTSRQP.." She sings the whole alphabet backwards. "I don't think he'll remember Rosalie."  

          Rosalie looked at me. "She was our housemate for 12 years and then she moved out. You guys always played piano together!" She giggled and then looked back at her.  

"Ohhh.. Nope.. Still don't." I was joking now. I remembered her. Allistari. She was one of my favorite people to be with. She moved out our house after she got married to another guy I don't know.  

"Ugh! Whatever, Edward!" She dried her hands. "Anyway.." She noticed Bella. "And who's this?"  

"My wife, Bella." I tell her. She looks at Allistari. 

"Aww, she's so pretty, Edward!" Allistari smiles at her.  

"Why does everyone say that?" Bella asks, blushing and looking away now.  

"Because it's true.." Rosalie smiles at her.

          After we went home, Carlisle had just gotten home, Esme was crying, and Jasper was trying to figure everything out about the situation. I took Bella to our renovated room, a new tempurpedic bed and her quilt that her mother given her before she moved to South Carolina. 

"Aww.. Edward.." She whispered and hugged me. "I love it.." She took her quilt into her hands and squeezed it. "You did this for us?"  

"I did it for you, Bella." I kissed her softly and she kissed back, our lips moving perfectly against each other. I pulled away and saw her sad. "What's wrong?"  

"It's been two weeks.." She whispered. "I haven't had any signs that I might be pregnant."  

"Bella," I whisper in her ear. "It's been ten days." I tell her, stroking her cheek. "Don't worry, okay?"