Questionable Twins

World of Ruins

Summery: The war has ended and as such people start showing their real colors. Harry Potter disappears, Why did he, where did he go, and who are those two kids that seem to belong to Severus? Snarry, creature fic, MPreg, bashing of certain Weasleys, Hermionie, and somewhat of Snape.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

Chapter two: Questionable Twins

- September 1st, 2008 -

- Severus Snape -

Sitting up at the head table I watch as the newest bunch if brats are brought in by that fool Longbottom. Though I admit, only in the privacy of my own mind, that for all of his incompetence in other areas he was more than adequate in the care of plants. McGonagal watches from the chair next to me, smiling at the dunderheads though it was only noticeable to the trained eye.

That is until the last set of eleven-year-olds enter the great hall.

A set of identical twins with soft black hair that fell to their shoulders and mismatched eyes, one black one green, walk in side by side. The right one reminding me of the one brat that no one has allowed me to forget these past years, smiling and looking around in excitement as the left one who was staring straight at me with a scowl on his face yet not meeting my eyes drags him along. They looked exactly like me, except for their left eyes which were the emerald shade I had only found possessed by two people.

"You never told me you had kids." Minerva hisses accusingly and I look at her eyebrow raised.

"I don't." I say evenly, even though I am currently looking everywhere in my brain for some memory to even hint at the possibility that those two were indeed mine.

"Then how do you explain why they look just like you Severus?" She demands.

"You have a sorting to start." I respond as the sorting hat finishes his song. That shuts her up... At least for a while. We don't have to wait long until one of the twins in question are called up.

"Brynt, Asphodel!" Longbottom calls and the left twin smirks reassuringly at his nervous looking brother before gliding to the stool with a confidence very few can say they had felt during their sorting. Whispers fill the hall and the bravest of the dunderheads actually dare to keep glancing up at me. After about a minute the first twin is placed where I did NOT want him to be but would most likely allow me to obtain answers easiest.

"Slytherin!"

The smaller amount but no less proud and definitely not pitiful number of snakes clap politely as they discreetly try to figure out how to rank their newest member. Said snake gets off the stool, hands the hat back to Longbottom, and walks to the table as his robes change into the uniform of my house.

"Brynt, Lovage!"  is less composed then his brother but it is the nervousness that rolls off him mingled with a scent so near his that makes keeping control of my vampire side hard. Something that only happened around a very small amount of people over the years.

Bracing myself against my creature side I watch and wait. A minute later the twins have been forever split apart.

"Gryffendore!"

The rest of the sorting goes by without any more major surprises and Minerva stands up to say her opening words as Headmistress.

"Welcome everyone. Our new Defence teacher is Professor Bonefeild," Here she pauses as the man next to me, a complete fool I might add but better than Quirl had been (Or worse: Lockheart), stands up and bows to the politely clapping crowd. After a few seconds Minerva continues as he sits back down, "As always the list of banded items are posted on the door to Mr. Filch's office and a copy of the student rules is posted in your common rooms. Your head of house shall inform you of curfews, as well as when quidditch try-outs and Hogsmead visits are taking place. Under no circumstances is a student to enter the forbidden forest without a teacher. Thank you and please help us to make this a great year for all. Goodnight."