The End....

(Y/N) POV
I slowly walk over, but she suddenly charges. I widen my eyes and quickly dodge her spear, only by seconds. She then swings it towards me, and it makes me fly a few feet until finally to the ground.....my armor literally flies off me. I flip myself up and take out my knife.

"Come on bitch!" I say. She screams in rage and charges. Her attacks were very fast, which made it more difficult to dodge. When she suddenly stopped I ran up to her and strike, only for her to move back. She steps back and turns around. She touches her face and chuckles. She turns around with a cut on her face and blood on her dirty, big fingers

"Not bad for a newbie" she says. I smirk. "Not bad yourself" I softly say. She chuckles and points at my side. I look over to see a huge cut, bleeding. I wince and put my hand and cover the wound.

Clarissa walks over and softly pushes my on the ground. I get up to my knees and find a big red spear in front of my face. "And this is where it ends" she whispers. She takes the spear back and strikes......that's when everything started to look slower. I raise an eyebrow.

(Slow motion)

I turn around to see a bunch of campers in horror, and..... "Leo..." I whisper under my breath. He was being pulled back by his friends, while Percy and Tyson were looking like they were yelling something. I turn around to see the spear edging closer, and Clarissa.....

"Her eyes....." I say. Her eyes weren't the heavy brown I've seen before...they were bright yellow. "You're not Clarissa" I harshly say. I smirk. I know what to do.

Time started to return normal, the spear was about to strike my left eye, until I stopped it by gripping on the center of it. Clarissas eyes widened. "You're....." I whisper. I slowly get up and place my other hand on it. "Not...." I slowly say. I drag my fingers closer until it reaches her hands. "HER!" I scream and bend it straight into her stomach. She yells in pain. I then take a few steps back. She quickly try's to take it out, but it was in too deep.

She pants and looks at me, her eyes now blood shot red. "I WILL KILL YOU DEMIGOD!!" She screams and runs towards me. Her spear now sticking out from her stomach, I quickly grab it and hold it back to get her to stop. It wasn't enough. She starts running until I hit the fence.

"GIVE ME YOUR POWER!!!" She yells. She grabs my wrist and picks me overhead. "(Y/N)!!!!!!" I hear. I turn around to see Leo, utterly horrified and gets out of the campers grasp, only to be stopped by Clarissas siblings, in which aren't the actually Ares kids. They surround the campers and get them back.

I then feel a sharp pain on my side. I scream in pain. I look down to see Clarissas hand....in my wound.

"STOP IT STOP IT!!" I yell. Clarissa laughs delightfully. I feel her hand touch my ribs....my organs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" I feel one of my organs being slowly squished.

"Taking something of yours" she says. I scream louder. "SCREAMING WONT HELP BABY DOLL" she yells. I snap out of it and check my jeans. I feel something in my back pocket. I quickly take it out. My knife!!!

I then swiftly, with all the strength I have left, to cut her forearm inside me. She screams in pain and drops me to my knees. Blood flies around her like rain, some land onto myself. She spins around in agony. I try to get up, but no use. She then stops and turns at me. She screams and walks towards me. She kicks my face, in which makes me fall flat on the ground.

I grab the arm and try to stop blood from spilling out. She hovers over me. "I was going to just eat your lung...." she harshly says. "But now...." she raises her fist.

"I'll take your head" before she pounds down I raise my hand towards her face. All of a sudden, she gets flung back by a big amount of water. She falls face flat on the ground. I slowly rise to my feet. She immediately looks up. "DIE ALREADY!!!"

She charges towards me. I concentrate and raise my hands. The water shoots me upward just in time. I scream and force my arm through her chest. She gasps. I clench my teeth. "DIE YOU MONSTER!!!!" I yell. I swiftly take my arm out. She drops to the floor. She looks up at the stormy sky and gasps for air. "More......." she starts to say, until an arrow shoots her in the eye. I step back. I look up to see if anyone was there. Nothing....

Droplets of water speckle on her face.

I look down to see Clarissa, fading into dust. I hear screams of sorrow, I turn around to see her siblings charge at me, to be stopped by a huge body of water surrounding them, drowning them.

One of them however, escaped and kept running at me. I raise my hand. "STOP" I shout. It stopped in its tracks, twitching its eyes. I raise an eyebrow. I attempt to walk towards it. I bend my finger, which made it kneel. I looked at it dead in the eyes. "Tell me what you know" I say coldly. "Fuck.......you....." it said. I bend my fingers. I heard bones crack as it whimpers. "TELL ME" I shout. "Kronos......sent.....us...." it said.

"He.......wants.......you........" He says. "alive........" it gasps for air. I squint. "Why?" I slowly say. It says nothing. I bend my fingers more. It cried out in pain. "WHY?!?!" I ask. It looks at me in the eyes. "T-" it's head gets cut off. I look up to see Percy looking down at the creature angrily. Percy looks up and drops his sword.

"(Y/N)...." he says loudly. I look around to see my friends frozen, standing in front of me. All I can hear is pipers cry's.

I heavily pant and look down at the arm sticking out in me. Blood and heavy rain drips down my face (not mine however). I nonchalantly slowly take out the arm. I scream in pain. "(Y/N) DONT!!" a familiar voice shouts. They go over to me but I grab their wet shoulder. I tightly grasp it as I slowly take it out. "GAHHHHHHH!!" I scream.

I clench my teeth until I see the wrist. "Almost....." I say under my breath. I glance over the hand to check it there's anything holding onto it. Luckily nothing. The hand finally slips out. I gasp and look at who I was holding onto. It was Leo. He looks at me with a worried/ horrified face. He takes my hand off of him and slowly lays me on the ground.

"WE NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!" He puts pressure on the wound. I hear footsteps now surrounding me. I feel someone else on my wound. I wince in pain. Leo looks up and reaches for something......looks like a piece of clothing. He gives it over to who it seems like Annabeth.

She presses the wound as Will try's to close it. "Keep her awake!!!" Will shouts. Leo nods. I feel something soft on my face. I look up to see Percy softly wiping off the blood, tears in his face. I look over to see Tyson bawling as well.

"(Y/N)!" Leo shouts. I look down to see Leo. He's smiling. "Good, good, you're awake" he says. He cups my cheeks and picks up my head a little bit. I groan. "(Y/N) you have to stay with me, stay with me, hold on a little longer" he voice was shaky. "Y-" I was trying to say, but my throat felt so dry. "Shhh shh don't speak...just....just keep your eyes on me...ok?" He tries to smile, holding back his tears. I smirk.

"I-I'm not going to make it am I?" I softly ask. He widened his eyes. "D-don't think that! Y-" I softly chuckle. "It's ok.....I accept it...." I breathe out. "No no NO NO!!" Leo yells, tears running down his cheeks. "Please!!" He starts bawling.

I smile. "It's ok......" I raise my hand to his face. "T-thank you-" "No! Don't thank me!! You're going to live! Hold on a little longer!!!" He turns back. "WHERES THE FLEECE?!?" He angrily yells.

"We can't find it!!!" Someone shouts. Leo panicked but doesn't let go of my face. I smile and look up. Percy is pacing and Tyson is trying to pull himself together. "Thank you...." I whisper.

I look over to Leo. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "I.....I am......so.....happy.....I met....you" I smile, tears running down my cheeks. Leo smiles and laughs. "I feel the same..."

"WILL HURRY!! THEYRE ALMOST HERE!!" Piper shouts. "Hold THEM OFF!!" He shouts.
"She needs ambrosia, I've hold the wound together but she's slowly dying!! She needs ambrosia now!!" Will shouts again.

I smile. I look over to Leo. "You......." I start. But then I cough. "Shh shhh, don't force yourself" he says. He smiles as tears still run down his face. "You're going to be fine...." I smile again. I'm so tired....

My eyes slowly start to close. "No No NO NO NO NO!!!" I hear Leo shout. I hear muffling voices. It was a nice life.....

I closed my eyes.....and let the darkness take me.