No Progress

(Y/N) POV
"So........ let me get this straight." I cleared my throat. "You found a severed finger lying there on the ground, then a trail that leads to the front of the camp, then mysteriously campers keep dying while holding up the front lines....,and Mr. D shuts down the search" I nodded my head a little. "Seems reasonable, I thought I'd be dead too."

Percy was about to say more when-
"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" A familiar voice shouts. I turned around to see Piper, Jason, Annabeth, and Grover staring at me. I gave them a blank stare as they walk towards me- well except Piper. She runs at me and almost knocks me over by trying to give a bear hug.

"Piper.......what are you doing?" I ask. She looses her grip and sits down beside me on the bed- shit thing whatever you call it. "Hugging you silly!" She smiles. I giver her a blank stare and shrugged. "Hey (Y/N)" Annabeth says. I look to see her worried face expression. A moment of silence passes by.

"What?" I ask. No one says anything. "What?" I said in a harsh tone. "N-nothing it's just that- we're worried about that wound...." Piper said. "Sure all of us are" Jason huffs and folds his arms. Piper gives him a death glare. "What wound?" I ask. I look down at my arms to see them just about healed. I ponder until I roll up my shirt.

My eyes widen in shock of what I bear witness. My stomach is entirely c o v e r e d with many layers of bandages- soaked up from blood. "Wait-" I said. "I'm bleeding??!" I whisper-yelled. "We've tried ambrosia for you but it doesn't work" Annabeth said.

"How is that possible-" I asked. "We'd Try the Golden Fleece-" Jason was saying until Grover shoved his side. "The Golden Fleece?" I asked. I look to Annabeth. "You have it right...?" She looks down and shakes her head no.

"It's been stolen, so without that- we need you to stay here and not move a muscle from now on" Percy says in a sharp tone. I nod. "Wait- where's Leo?"

"He's been searching for the Golden Fleece around New York ever since he saw you on this bed" Jason says annoyingly. I roll my eyes. "Does he have any help?? He shouldn't be there by himself!" I raise my voice in a concerned tone. Piper chuckles. "Don't worry, Nico and Will are with him, he'll be fine" she smiles in a soothing tone.

"Now....get some rest and go to sleep."

I obediently do as she says. Ah- charm.
I would have tried to fight it, but I was too weak and tired anyways. I give a yawn and one final look at my friends, I smile then turn over to Percy. I reach out my hand to his and grabbed it. "I'll be fine........" I whisper.....then slowly......closed.......my eyes.

Leo's POV
~Le time skip~
I scream in anger in the middle of Times Square. "Look man, we've franticly searches every inch of New York for 3 days straight....you need some rest and go back to camp" Will says. I shake my head no vigorously. "He has the Fleece- he HAS THE FLEECE- I JUST-" I inhale sharply. "I just need to know....where he is....." Will grips my shoulder.

"I know you want to help her....but helping her in this condition....this state.... you'll not only never find the Fleece, you'll only worry her more when she wakes up" Will says. I scoff. "Sure....like she gives a damn about me" I whisper. Luckily Will didn't catch that and drags me out of Times Square and into a crowded Shake Shack.

We, surprisingly, get seats in a booth by the window. Will decides to order for himself and Nico, while I couldn't even budge out. The front door opens and comes in a wet Nico, looking tired and furious. "Hey, DeadBoy!" I yelled. I give a cheeky grin and wave at him to come over. He sighs and sits down across from me.

"Dude..." he says. "Look in the mirror....you look like a total mess." I give a cheeky grin. "A hot mess" I laugh at my pun. He slightly chuckles. A moment of silence passed between us.... the customers chatting up fill the entire place. "You can stop with the fake grin- Jason told me" he says. I raise an eyebrow.

"About what Nico?" I ask. "About (Y/N) and how insane you're in love with her and would do anything for her to be safe" he calmly says. I widened my eyes. "How-"

"I called Percy, he says that she's conscious but sleeping, and that she wants you by her side" he says. My whole body freezes. I fold my hands and rest my chin on them. I look down at the table. "She said that....." I murmured.
"He sent me a picture of how she is, I think he send one to you too by now." A ding  and vibration come from my left pants pocket. I take it out to see Percy's name on the notification.

I hesitate on clicking open. Nico crosses his arms and leans back on the booth. Will comes back with a tray full of food. I hear them talking but then silence. I need to know....

I click on it. I see (Y/N) sleeping, her eyes baggy, her skin so pale..... drained away from blood loss, her messy (H/L) (H/C).....and her frail body. I stare at her. "She doesn't have that much strength left...." I said.

Will chuckles. "Dude- the girls a fighter....she'll make it, the ambrosia just gotta kick in" He says. Nico nods while taking a bite on his burger. I sigh. I look back at the photo. Underneath the image was a message.

Come back to Camp, she needs you.

I'm  going to try and make the chapters shorter.