Mandatory

(Y/N) POV
~the next day~

I yawn and grabbed a sword from the armory. I then walk my way towards the Sword Fighting Arena, where the meatheads like to hang out the most....and also my "(Y/N)!!!" My teacher says. "What?" I ask in a monotone voice. "It's your turn" he says. I roll my eyes. I don't remember his name- or his parent.....oh well. I arrive at the training shit area. He holds out a piece of armor, the chest plate. "No armor" i said. "No armor or no lesson" he says. I shrug. "Fine." I turn around to see Percy and Tyson looking at me..... and pissed.

I sigh and turn around to the teacher. "Fine asshole" I said. I grab it and put it on. The teacher just waits until I fit it properly. "Alright" He said. He gets into position. "I want to see how much you can do" he motions me to come at him with his hand. "Go on" he says. I grip on the sword tightly and get into position as well. I take a deep breath.

Concentrate....

The teacher isn't there. He's not in front of me... so that means. I hear metal clinging from behind. I do a backflip that lands behind him before he had time to strike. I squat down in which I cut his calves. He groans in pain. He stumbles but balances up.

I held my sword in front of me and circled him. He holds his sword shaking, eyes fill with fear. "Tch" I said, giving an emotionless face. "First rule in my book" I say. I swish the sword around and run at him.

Don't try and be smart when you're not.

He yelps and blocks my attack. I keep targeting his torso, but he keeps blocking. He then makes a move to cut my legs, but I jump backwards. "Alright stop!" He yells. I feel my body obey, I stood frozen. "Dammit!" I say angrily.

He chuckles and walks towards me, removing his helmet. Goddamn he's cute. He comes face to face with me and holds my chin. "You're prettier than they say you are....." he whispers. "Better yet....." he leans towards my ear. "Way more sexier........"

I sigh. I then take a step back and punch his face- knocking him out instantly. "Don't hit on me asshole" I say, venom in my mouth. I spit on his face. Well that was a waste of time. I look up to see the campers in the class just staring in horror. I roll my eyes and throw the sword down. I take out my schedule from my back pocket.

Therapy, Manhattan 2hrs: MANDATORY!

"Tch" I put it back in my pocket and walk towards Percy and Tyson. "So I'm guessing that went well" Percy says sarcastically. Tyson groans. "What day is it?" I ask. "Friday" Tyson answers. "Fuck!" I whisper.

Percy chuckles lightly and stands next to me. "I'll take you there!" He says, in an obvious fake cheerful tone. Tyson nods. "I'll go tell Chiron!" He turns around and leaves to the Big House. I roll my eyes.

~mini time skip~

"So....." Percy says, still focusing on the road. I stare at the window looking at the structure of the Brooklyn Bridge. "How are you?" He asks. "Good I guess" I answer. He nods and turns the wheel. "Are you excited?" He asks. I roll my eyes. "Talking about my problems to a stranger without any choice- yeah, that'll be hella fun" I sarcastically say. He laughs lightly. "That's Chiron for you, always looking out for a camper" he says.

"Tch."

We reach the end of the bridge and after a while, we find the place. Percy parks and we get out the car. There's a huge sign at the top of the building. "The Coping Program: one step closer to happiness" he reads. I cross my arms and walk slowly inside.

The walls are painting mint green, the reception office is right there in the front, and there's only a shiny elevator in the center of the room. Percy walks up to the receptionist. She looks up and politely signs him up and tells him instructions. "He's waiting, room 234" she says sweetly. Percy nods and thanks her. We both walk over to the elevator.

We reach the second floor and walk all the way down to room 234, walking past other therapists, clients and doctors. We finally come upon a door that said room 234. Percy sighs. "Listen, if you feel uncomfortable just let me know ok?" He says softly. I nod in response. Percy opens the door. There sat a small young boy laying on a brown leather couch and a guy sitting in an armchair talking.

He gets up and shakes the boys hand. The boy smiles at him and leaves. He sighs and walks over to us. "Come in" He smiles. I nod and walk over to sit on the couch. "I'll be downstairs in the waiting room" Percy says. I nod as he leaves. The guy closes the door. "I'm Mr. Hahn, and you are...."

"(Y/N)" I sat in a monotone voice. "How are you today?" He asks. I shrug. "Fine" I reply. He 'hmms' and writes down something in his book. "Do you have any family?" He asks.

"I have blood family" I reply.
"Can you describe them?"
I sigh and ponder. "I have two brothers."
He nods. "Is one of them here?"
"Yeah."
"Have they....ever hurt you in a way that- you can't stand them?"
I raise an eyebrow. "No" I say harshly.
He hmms. "Has anyone else hurt you in a way?"
A moment of silence passes by.

"No" I finally say, squinting my eyes. He writes it down, i get the time to really look at him. He's pale, brown hair and blue eyes, about 6'2 and has a mole on the right side of his left eye.
"Do you know why you're hear?" He asks. I shrug. "Mandatory apparently."

"Have you ever committed a crime?" He asks. "Yes" I say. He raises an eyebrow. "Really?" I roll my eyes. "What are these crimes?" He asks, making eye contact even steadier. "Theft mostly" I say. "Why?" He folds his hands.

I shrug. "I did it for a living."
"I need specific Ms......"
"Ms.Thisisawasteoftimeasshole"
He sighs and crosses his legs.
"This won't work unless you open up"

I cross my legs. "Then how would you plan on this working?" He ponders a moment. "Tell me about your brothers" "Well..." I sigh. "Their technically my half brothers, both overprotective."
"Food preferences?" I raise an eyebrow.
"(F/S) and anything blue"
"Current lifestyle?"
"Calm."
"Skills?"
"A variety."
"Childhood?"
I freeze. He smiles. "Ahhhh that's it" he murmurs.
He leans forward and looks at me intently. "What exactly happened?" I squint. "Nothing. It was just peachy really" I sarcastically say with a hard tone. He hmms and leans back.

He then writes again, but more longer. "Well I guess we used up all the time we've got" I look over to a nearby clock on the wall.

"It's been 5 minutes" I say in a monotone voice. He nods. "Yes, there would be no point in trying if you're not willing to open up.....unless" he looks up. "You're willing to say something."

I stared at him, my mind officially blank. "Tch." I get up and walk towards the door and open it. I step out and quickly close the door, but not before hearing a calm "See You next week"