Creep

(Percys P.O.V)

Woah.
That's stranger  in the hood....
Is.....
"What a badass" Groover said. "I wish she was MY sister." I rolled my eyes. "Grover she's just a girl....." I stopped to notice something. The stranger was all alone.
"Seaweed brain I think you forgot something"Annabeth said. "Seriously?! What?!"
She rolled her eyes "I don't know- how about the HALF BLOOD THAT JUST LEFT" she shouted. "Well it isn't my fault! If you noticed why didn't you go after her?!?!" I shouted back.
"I was trying to figure out what the Chimera said! It spoke in Latin- so it had to be important."
Touché Annabeth...touché
"ENOUGH." We both turned around to see Chiron. He stepped out of the entrance and looked at the three of us. "You'll start your search tomorrow before sunrise."
"But Chiron- the girl might be long gone." Annabeth said.
"She won't go that far." Chiron said. "Not with that wound she has...." he added on.
"ALRIGHT CAMPERS- BACK TO YOUR CABINS"
We said nothing and headed to our cabins after that.

*le time skip*

(Y/N P.O.V)
I ran pretty far from that place. I figured it was enough so I stopped and started walking. I sighed. My eyes were hanging as I tried to keep them opened.
I need a beer
I take out a can of (F/B) beer and started chugging
(Ok you're 15 here- you drink cuz you've lived in the streets, so drinking was around much...just continue the story)

I let out a long sigh. "Some fine ass beer" I say in an monotone voice.

That's not good for you....

I turn around quickly to see no one in sight. I reach for my knife and said "Who the hell are you?"

It grew quiet- like it never happened. Strange
I shrugged it off and kept moving.

I found a river nearby and decided to sit around and cool for a bit. I sat down on the dirt and checked my arm. It looked severely deep. I clicked my tongue in annoyance "Aww shit" I mumbled. I went into my bag and....nothing useful.

I clicked my tongue.
A twig snapped from afar. I turned around and immediately ran to the sound. All I saw is a shadow figure- trying to run away. But I caught it in time. It turns out it was the same black haired guy.

I gave him a cold glare as he shivered. In an annoyed tone I asked "what the fuck do you want?" He said nothing. But instead he just studied my face. "I wonder...." he mumbled. "How did you manage to take down a Chimera all by yourself?"

I didn't answer but I let him go and sat in front of him.

"So......" he started. "What's your name?" I said nothin. "Ok... I'll start."
He cleared his throat. "I'm Percy Jackson, nice to meet you." He held out his hand like a peace treaty. I looked at him with a cold glare. "For your information I don't shake hands with strangers...." He pulled his hand down. "Especially creeps who spy on females like perverts." He stuttered in shock. "WHAT-" I shrugged.

"Well...." he sighed. "I just came to ask you a question..." I looked down at the stream. "What is it?" I said in an annoyed tone. "How did you defeat that Chimera so easily?" I rolled my eyes. "You were there weren't you?" "Yeah but..." he started. "You were injured, plus I've never seen you before." "Do you have any med supplies." I stayed quiet. He smirked. "Guess you don't."

He looked down at my injury and tried to reach for it. I quickly pulled away. He sighed.

"You know the place you just left- that place is basically your only chance of survival and living a normal life." I scoffed. "Normal..... since when was this..." I pulled back my sleeve to show him the ton of scars I had "normal?" I said.
There was scars from minotaurs, Cyclops Hand prints that were squeezed so tight that my veins almost popped, knife scars, and even a tiny burn. He pulled my arm close to his face and scanned it.

Wait I just showed him this like nothing- FUCK
I mentally slapped myself in the forehead
"Woah..... and I thought I had problems" he said with sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry...."

"You shouldn't be. You weren't there" I said.
"But I could have!...." he shouted.
I raised an eyebrow but then turned on my emotionless face.
He sighed. "As a camper at camp half blood, some of us are allowed to go and find other demigods and bring them here- so they can be safe." I shrugged. "I highly doubt that you could have found me."

"Why not?" He said with curiosity. I didn't reply.

"You really are a stubborned kid...." he then leaned against the tree and looked at the stream. I shrugged it off and reached for a beer. I opened it and drank halfway until that guy smacked it out of my hands. I wasn't shocked, people do that all the time- but I was pissed.

He started shouting "What the hell are you doing?!?!" I looked at him in an annoyed face expression. "Drinking.....before you smacked my beer out of my hand." He seemed pissed. "I don't know you a lot- but you SHOULDN'T DRINK." "Yeah yeah..." I turned away.
Wait-why am I even still near this guy?
I rolled my eyes and got up. I repacked my
bag.

"This.....Camp-Blood you have."
"Camp Half- Blood" I rolled my eyes. "Is it that secure and great as you described it?"
He nodded his head vigorously. I looked at him with a cold glare. "If you're lying to me I won't hesitate in killing you..." He chuckled. "I like to see you try (Y/N)."

He then immediately got up and showed me the way.
I wonder what will come to this Cassie....
I then followed him with a small smirk on my face...as we walked side by side in the dark.