Thank You

(Y/N) POV

I awake from the feeling of being dragged on the ground.

Two strong hands pull me at the sides of my arms. I try to move my hands- but they're tied behind my back. My ankles were tied up too. I couldn't see anything.... I think I have a blindfold on. I struggle to get out of their grasp- but no use.

Footsteps echoed behind me.

"What do you want from me?" I harshly ask. They don't say anything. I grunt. "Assholes!!! Let go of me!!!" I yelled. They stopped and pulled me up to my feet. Someone sighs from afar. "Take off her blindfold" they said. The blindfold loosens. My visions comes clear as I notice the surroundings.

We're in a place with big columns and lanterns. Polished marble floors and a big chair in the front of me. And there sat a guy who looked liked he's in their teens. He's wearing a long black jacket with a gray scarf, black boots and pants. He has long sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. "Well well...." he says. He gets up and slowly walks towards me. "I didn't know that what he's searching for would be so...." he gets close to my face and lifts up my chin with his finger.

"so.....beautiful" he whispers. I quickly try to bite his finger, but he pulled away faster. He chuckles. "We haven't met" he smiles as he waves off to the two men holding me. The men let go and walk out of the room. "I'm Luke, Luke Castellan" he says. I raised my eyebrow.

"Didn't you die?" I asked. He widened his eyes. "How'd you know I died?" He asked. "Well Camp Half Blood always share their past quests so..." I say in an obvious tone. You're the jackass Percy told once too.
He calms down.

"Well, you can say I got resurrected....for a.....you can say.... a mission." I raise an eyebrow. "And what would this mission be exactly?" I asked in a monotone voice. He smiles. "I can't say that now, it would ruin the fun." I roll my eyes. "So...." he pulls a rope and wraps it around my neck. "Daughter of Poseidon..."

I widen my eyes only a little bit but returned to normal. "Where do you come from?" He asked so smoothly. "From the place you've kidnapped me" I say annoyingly. He chuckles as he walks towards the chair. "You know what I mean silly" he said. I ponder for a moment.

"Nowhere" I say. He turns around and raises an eyebrow. "What a coincidence...." he mumbles. "When did you discover your powers?" He asks as he turns around, continuing to walk towards the chair. "Just now" I said. "Well, four days ago when you were at that pond- didn't seem like it." I widened my eyes. Four days...

"It's been four days?!??" I raised my voice. "Well yeah" he sits on the chair. "We couldn't let you just come here without knowing for sure you wouldn't do anything to escape" I sneered in anger. "That's impossible! I was unconscious....all I can remember was...." I stopped. "Was the pond...." Luke chuckles.

"See, the thing is- we decided to bring you here for training purposes" he says. Training purposes? What?!?

"We trained you to fulfill your unlimited measure of power more efficiently as well as testing ways to restrain you, how are those ropes (Y/N)? Are they feeling....weird by the second?" He says calmly. I widened my eyes and look down at my feet. My pants were getting closer to my skin, and my wrists felt more tighter every second. "What the-" I try to mumble. The rope around my neck started to tightened, making me gasp for air.

He laughs hysterically as I try and get out of the ropes. I was panicking- the ropes were going through my skin. Too many flashbacks....

"Son of a bitch!!"
"Gah!!!!- Mo-m-m- mommy!!! I c-c-c-a-nt-"
The hand clenched your throat more tighter.
"M-M-O-" you yell in agony. You grab the firm hand and started punching relentlessly....until you black out......

I'm brought back to the real world when I hear an enormous slam from behind. "LUKE!!!!" a familiar voice screamed. I was about to turn around when Luke did it for me- meanwhile putting a knife to my neck.

Damn he's fast- he's not a Son of Hermes for nothing I suppose

My skin feels like it's burning as my vision goes blurry. I look over to see 5 figures with what looks like weapons.

"Let her go Luke! Look at what you're doing to her!!" another familiar voice screams. Luke chuckles. "This is the only way she'll learn dearest Annabeth...." he says. I then feel something moist on my right cheek. "Ew!!!!!" A voice says, sounds like Jason. I then see a bright red light filled with warmth. My vision clears to see Leo completely covered with flames and looking furious. He slowly walks up towards us.

"Take your hands off her you disgusting...dead
piece of shit..." he says in a harsh tone. The ropes let loose a little bit, making me able to breathe easier and my vision comes clear. "I swear.... I will BURN YOU TO A CRISP YOU BASTARD!!" He yells when he throws a fireball near his face. I gasp for air and I look back to see Percy, covered in scars and blood.....and pissed. Everyone's a little injured too. All of them- including Piper......are pissed. Luke's grip on me tightens as we both start walking back.

"He's not kidding Luke...." Percy hisses- venom in his voice. "You know- I was going to kill her when the time was right but now..." he smirks. "I think killing a member of your family isn't worth the wait.." He pressures the knife more into my neck. "Say goodbye, (Y/N)....." he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes until I feel his grip letting go and dropping me to the floor. I look over to see Luke pinned against the wall and Leo relentlessly punching him.

"Percy they're coming back!!" Annabeth shouts from behind. "We'll hold them off! Piper, get (Y/N) out of those ropes" Percy shouts as footsteps stomp off to the distance. I see Piper look at me with fear and pity in her eyes."Don't worry (Y/N), we're going to bring you home" she smiles as she takes out a knife and cure through the ropes with ease.

She pulls my arm around her neck and pulls me up. I see her turn around and shout something...something about "he's had enough!!"

"Get out of here!!!! He needs to pay!!!" He shouts. "Leo....." I sloppily said. Me and Piper turn around to look at him, in which he did and made eye contact with me. He looked so furious back then but when we locked eyes...he softened and filled with regret. He let go of the bloodied Luke and ran towards me. Piper loosely let go as he grabbed me into a tight hug.

His flames simmered down as he buried his head in my neck. "Leo...." I said again, more stronger. "Sh sh shhh....save your strength." He strokes my hair. "You're going to be okay...you're going to be ok....." he repeats as I feel hot tears rolling down his face to my neck.

He picks me up bridal style. I look at him and cupped his cheek. We stare at each other's eyes for a second until I reached in for a kiss. He's startled for a second, but then kisses back. We have a mini make out session until

"Ahem..." Piper says from behind. We turn around to look at Piper squealing from happiness. "Don't worry I won't tell- but we seriously need to go" she says as she runs out the door. "She's right, we need you back to camp immediately" Leo whispers as he kisses my cheek. I weakly smile and burry my head against his chest.....and slowly drifting off to sleep.

What's up?
It's me, the author.
I just want to say thanks to those that legit read this and not back away.

Oh and if yah don't mind, give some suggestions and spread the word on this book- because....well....why not?
That is all.

~MkSlay