Greetings

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Hold up hold up hold up." Percy said. He raised his hands and started making an air cross sign. "How the HELL IS SHE MY SISTER?" "Well for one: she understands me. And for two: she fucking understands me." BlackJack said.
"Language!" Percy said.

"I don't have any siblings-" I said. "Well that's impossible." BlackJack says in a cocky tone.
"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Most gods move from one mortal to another, so more of half-siblings and stuff....yah get me?" BlackJack said.
"Well I guess....." I say.
"We can't tell for sure unless your claimed." Percy stated. I raise an eyebrow. He seems hesitant....

"You seem hesitant" I said. He turned around to look at BlackJack. "Anyways, BlackJack can you take us to camp, it's almost sunrise after all." BlackJack stiffened. "You forgot the way didn't you?" BlackJack neighed. "Yeah..." Percy chuckles. BlackJack turned to look at me "Well you heard the boss, get on."
I rolled my eyes and sat behind Percy who was already on. Percy mumbled something and BlackJack immediately neighed in anger.

Then BlackJack took off. I yelped and grasped BlackJacks mane tightly. BlackJack neighed in amusement and started doing some flips in the air. I grew more pissed and scared at the same time.
You fucking IDIOTS

It took me a while to relax, even Percy had to help. Afterwards I started to enjoy the feeling....the feeling of freedom. I stretched out my arms in the air and closed my eyes....it felt so.......peaceful.
I opened my eyes. But that's when everything started to get hazy.

I blinked my eyes maybe once or twice. Percy kept talking about something. I kept leaning over the side. The last thing I remember was a high pitch sound when it all turned black.

Leo's P.O.V
(About fucking time huh? Don't mind me continue onward)

I just finished sharpening Jason's new sword. I left it in the rack and walked outside to breathe the fresh air. I went over to see a nearby tree and decided to sit down and just relaxed. As I was about to get comfortable- I noticed....someone falling from the sky. I anxiously got up- to see a Black Pegasus soaring towards the person, and luckily it caught them.

"Woah." I said to myself. "Hey Leo!" a familiar voice said. I turned around to see Jason and Piper. I let out a cheeky grin. "Hey what's up guys!?!" "There's a new demigod around the camp." Piper said.

A new demigod huh...

"Yeah, and they say that she's a tough one" Jason added.
I raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly?" "I'm not sure either, but we came here to tell you that Chiron is waiting for us at The Big House." Jason said. "Let's go already."

-le time skip-

"That's a lot of campers!" I said. We came to see the Big House completely SURROUNDED with campers. "How are we going to get in?!" I said. "Maybe we can shove our way in." Jason suggested. "That won't help- it'll probably just make it worse" I said. "Well, I guess we'll let Piper do her thing." Jason sighed. Piper giggled and walked up to the guys, and started walking around using her charm tricks.

After that there was a clear path me and Jason went through to see Chiron standing in front of the door frame. "ALL RIGHT CAMPERS!! RETURN TO YOUR CABINS!! IT is too early for this!!!" Most of the campers sighed and turned back while others refused. I wonder why.... Chiron then came to us. "There's a new camper here, I'd like you to show her around and make her feel comfortable." He said.

"Of course Chiron...." Piper said. "But... why did so many campers come around here for?" "I'll explain later, but right now we need to make sure that she doesn't run off" Chiron said in a serious tone.