(Flashback in a flashback. XD. (What is wrong with me))

"For murdering the rulers of the mobs, by order of their childern you, Josh Flame, are to be executed by water," the executioner said. The blaze, Josh flame, scowled as he hung over a container of water.
"Whatever! I'll die with no regrets!" He yelled. A younger Hero brine stood net to his older brother while Kyle sat on the chair of the mob king. They both had a birds eye view of everyone and everything. Kyle looked down with no mercy shown, while Hero on the other hand looked confused. Kyle noticed this.
"Hero. What's wrong. You look confused," he said. Hero looked at his brother and sighed
"That's because I am. I don't know. One part of me wants to see this guy dead, but the other.....I dunno....I just feel like,"
"Mom and dad wouldn't want it?" Kyle said. He looked back to the execution to see Josh being slowly lowered to the water.
"Yeah," Hero said," I mean, this guy deserves to be killed, but, isn't there something else we can do?" Kyle stayed silent for a while. He looked around and saw the other Blazes yelled as shouted for Josh to be brought to justice. Then he looked back at Josh who ,though he tried not to, was crying. Kyle sighed and stood up.
"STOP THE EXECUTION!" he yelled. Everything stopped. Josh looked at the siblings. Kyle jumped from his perch and flew down to where Josh was, only millimeters away from the water below.
"Release him," he said. The executioners did as they were told and soon enough, Josh was at Kyle's feet.
"I will spare your life," he said. Josh looked up with some hope.
"However, what happens to you is up to your species," he said. Josh gasped and looked at the other blazes who looked at him with rage.
"I don't care if they lock you up, torture you or even kill you, it's completely up to your commander," Kyle said. He turned around ignoring Josh's protest and flew back up to his little brother.
"Kyle," Hero said.
"Listen to me well," he said," Never let your anger get the best of you. No matter what happens. If there is a need to kill, do it. But if there's any other way to deal with it, do it that way," Kyle said,"Don't ever forget that, Kain."

(end flashback)

Hero sighed. He remembered that lesson that his brother taught him. Ever since then, he always stuck to that lecture. From then and till he gave the role of ruler of mob to Herobrine himself. He stood and flew down to the execution platform.
"STOP THE EXECUTION! Release the criminals" Hero yelled. Everything stopped. The executioners did not question Hero's words and instead did as they were told. All three criminals looked up to the ruler of the end with thankfulness, all repeating thank you over and over.
"Don't thank me yet," he said. They looked up at him with fear.
"Instead of this execution, I will leave your punishment up to your species commander," he said. With nothing else said, he took off to his mansion leaving everyone else behind.

"Lord Herobrine," Black said as Hero walked through the door,"What happened?"
"I stopped the execution," Hero said blankly," Where are the kids?"
"Sleeping," Black said. Hero walked to the room and opened the door slightly. He smiled warmly at the sight of twin 1 year old zombies, one male and one female, sleeping on either side of a male 1 year old player, all holding hands.
"What a highlight to this crazy day," he said.

"What. Entity 303 has a daughter!" Herobrine yelled.
"Sir. I do not say this to sound rude, but you might wake the little ones," Black said. Hero sighed.
"Your right. I'm sorry. Thank you for taking care of them when I'm gone," Hero said looking at the older skeleton.
"It's no problem. The little ones actually make me feel young again," Black said. Hero chuckled as he stood and headed for the door.
"You say that like I make you feel old," Hero said.
"That's because you do," Black said," May I ask if you are going to get the child?"
"I have to. Entity 303 is a threat. If his child grows to be like him..."
"I understand young master. Just come home safe," Black said.

It was almost afternoon when Herobrine returned home. He sighed.
"Did you get her?" Black asked. He was carrying the male baby zombie in his arms.
"No. She ended up with a player family," Hero said, sitting on a chair nearby. Black put the zombie next to Slamacow who was asleep on a blanket on the floor. Hero looked at them.
"Where's Hazel?" Hero asked.
"The young mistress is in her room asleep. She went down before these two," Black said pointing at the boys. The male zombie finally fell asleep.
"Well, Rohn always did hate bedtime," Hero said.
"May I ask sir, when are you sending them to the mob dimension?" Black asked.
"I wanted to by the time they were two," Hero replied," But judging by the way Hazel is progressing with her powers, she might leave before Rohn."
"Well, whenever they're ready, I'll surely miss them," Black said. 

"TAG! YOUR IT!" 3 year old Rohn said as he tapped Slama.
"Hey no faiwr. You ave powers!" Slama pouted.
"Then use em too," Rohn said, teasingly in his baby talk.
"I can't. I don't ave powers! " Steven said. Rohn teleported to the roof of the tall mansion.
"WELL THEN YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!" Rohn yelled. Steven pouted more and sat on the gound.
"Your no faiwr. Hazel no do that," he said.
"THAT WHY I'M NOT HAZEL!" Rohn yelled while laughing. Steven looked up at the male zombie. Herobrine and Black watched from a window. They laughed.
"For his last days here, Rohn seems to be teasing Slama in every way possible," Hero said. 
"I can understand why sir. I'm sure he needed to catch up on all the days he would most likely miss pranking the young master.
"I'm sure you'll miss the days when he called you grandpa," Hero said smirking and looking at Black. Black coughed into his hand, clearly taken aback from then comment.
"And what about the days when he called you daddy?" He said. Hero laughed.
"No doubt. But they be better trained in the mob dimension," Hero said. When Black did'nt respond Hero looked at him with confusion.
"Black. whats wrong?" Hero asked.
"I'm sorry sir, but am i seeing things? I thought master Slamacow was right there a moment ago,"  Black said. Hero looked at the area and saw that his nephew was nowhere to be seen. 
"Hmm. Maybe Rohn got tired of teasing him?" Hero said. That question was instantly answered when Rohn suddenly appeared on the ground infront of them.
"HOW DID I GET UP HERE!" Slama's young voice cried out. Hero and Black ran outside and saw Slamacow on the roof. Hero quiIckly teleported to him.
"Uncle Hewo," Slama said running to the adult on the roof. Hero held onto the scared child tightly.
"Its ok your safe," he replied. Then he teleported back to the ground where Rohn and Black were. When they were on solid ground again, Slama let go of his uncle.
"How did you get up there?" Hero asked.
"I no know," Slama replied.
"What do you mean you no know. You teleported there," Rohn said. Everyone looked at the young zombie.
"What?" Hero said.
"It true. He had white eyes like ou," Rohn said.
"I dwon't remember dat!" Slama said.
"White eyes?" Hero said to himself.
"Could the young master be.....a brine?" Black said.
"Maybe. But if he doesn't remember then he used the power subconsciously. Lets just wait for them to show again," Hero said.
"TAG! YOUR IT!" Slama suddenly yelled, then took off.
"HEY! I NOT READY YET," Rohn said, running after him. The adults laughed.
"JUST DONT GO ON THE ROOF AGAIN!" Hero called after them.

Slisa- NO END NOTES! JUST WAIT FRO THE NEXT CHAPTER!