17

_______
Late Night Talks
&
Sweet Melodies
________

-" Trust is like paper.
Once it's crumpled it
can't be perfect again."-

_______

Louise was dragging the handsome man who was dressed in an exclusive suit with an extraordinary pattern and a silk choker around his neck towards the car by holding onto his wrist.

"Where are you dragging me to, Louise? I planed some-" He was cut off.

"Cancel your plans, we'll be heading to a good old traditional and quiet french bar. It's a bit farther away though, but it's safe." She glanced back at him sending him a charming smile.

"Don't worry, we'll arrive fast, rely on my driving skills~" She added satisfied as she swirled his car keys around her finger.

Taehyung was skeptical about the idea of Louise driving his favorite baby but still, he ended up sitting in the passengers leather seat annoyed.

"Louise... Are you sure?" His look was full of doubtfulness, but the girl didn't even care.

"100% sure... " She winked.
"Just let me take these off." Louise took her heels off and put some comfortable white Fila sneakers on.

The owner of the car was sitting in his seat all stiff and tensed, with crossed arms.
How could just somebody become this dominant and steal his position? It was his new baby, the one he was dying for to get, a limited edition! Praying was the man's current last option. Praying for Louise not to accidentally leave a scratch on it.

"Taehyung..." She started.
"I'm not going to drive us into the graveyard... Trust me, I took extreme driving lessons." Louise turned up the music in his car, hoping for him to calm down and rely on her. Drake on my feelings was played as she started the engine.

Thank goodness the man was proved wrong.
Taehyung's Impression changed as they arrived at the right place.
The noble man was indeed impressed by her driving skills. He could have never imagined a girl to be so confident in riding a car, he even started to become a little bit jealous, but oh, dear, only purely!

The bar Louise dragged them to was a French bohemian-styled bar.

_______

Entering the place the lights were shining calmly,
creating a cozy atmosphere of an comfortable place
where stories were told every night, and
great sounds of heartfelt laughter could be heard
lasting in the atmosphere filled with art.

_______

Not many people knew of this place that's why often only some good customers came which made that place become more of an secret hideout for pure hearts and not to forget art admirers.

Louise's accompaniment felt astonished as he entered the location. He was surprised that he still didn't knew about such an place where works of art were not only hanging on walls, but also on the ceiling. The girl for sure did impress him with her choice, and he didn't dislike that in fact. Moreover he got inspired by the artistic atmosphere the place was spreading. It was as if the Artist himself has entered a world of an Muse and let his heart be captured or even embraced by the flow of the creativity it welcomed him with.