09

_______
- Remembrance 1. -
_______

Wonderwall
won•der•wall, adjective

Someone you find yourself thinking
about all the time; a person you are completely infatuated with.

_______

The chic mademoiselle was leaving the place not looking back. Just anger which grew over into confidence was the last thing remaining after the meeting with the rich boy.

Louise knew, she had nothing to lose. She accepted the deal and had started to make her own plans. Of course she always tried to do the best out of any situation. She would pour her own character into this whole story.

"Let's go" she ordered the old man to start the engine.

So where was our main character heading to? A good question. It was a 5 star hotel and one of the biggest hotels Seoul's where she would be meeting a young man, or to make it clear, her crush whom she couldn't erase out of her mind  (well not yet).

The old memories which consisted of good and bad ones still brought nostalgic feelings to that poor girls heart but also couldn't leave her. They were just stuck with her like bad habits which you can't get rid of that easily otherwise you have to be determined about it to finally change some things or put an end to it.

Was our girl determined? On the one hand yes, on the other... No.
Although she often has been ignored in the past by that weirdo who was playing with her feelings and didn't know if he should approach her or not, she was also much more forward with him concerning the confessing part.

Well she didn't confess directly but there were many signs which revealed her great affection towards him and there was nothing to doubt about it. Small presents like sweets, cute messages which were full of love and the most beautiful and happiest smiles were part of her love strategy towards him.

And by reminiscing about those actions one could truly regret it and ask oneself: "Why did I even sent him that?". Louise often asked herself those questions and also had to cringe while thinking about it.

But love truly makes us look like naïve fools sometimes, doesn't it?

People often wondered what she actually found in that guy? He was the complete opposite of that good girl. In his deepest roots he was a bad boy, and nobody could deny that fact. He loved alcohol, stayed late up at night, was the guest no.1 at parties since he knew lots of people, smoked and consumed drugs.

All things which she hated: alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.

But no matter what he did, Louise was so blinded by love, that she loved everything about him and did not pay any bit of attention to his negative traits.
One could nearly say that she could be diagnosed with Kalopsia - the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. Since in her eyes he was truly perfection. He was a God.

_______

To love another person
is to see
the face of God

- Victor Hugo -
{ Les Misérables }

_______

Louise's friends could never understand what she found in that guy. His style and handsome face? Maybe that was a part which played an important role.
"You're worth a better man, Louise. He doesn't deserve you" were phrases she hated the most.

And if you just knew how much that guy made suffer her heart!
Louise wasn't building up high expectations on him after spending two and a half years observing his personality. She was used to his off-minded thinking, his behavior and his arrogant replies. But she was expecting a minimum of her feelings being returned. One day she finally realized what of an person he is after not congratulating her on her birthday which was only two days after his.

Of course she congratulated him, and expected a short "Happy Birthday" in return but she didn't even receive that after sending him a long and cute birthday message.

That was the moment, when she realized that he truly isn't worth her.
She deleted the chat, left the group chat ,and got rid of some of his pictures. Even though Louise was burning with wrath at first, she didn't wanted hate to rule between them. So she just abolished her feelings but let it stay on an peaceful level.

What should I say to the relationship of these two... There actually wasn't any. Those two had a communication problem, and everything was made obvious more or less through actions and signs.
Yes. Louise thought that they were made for each other and that they had so much in common concerning the behavior in public when he was acting extra and didn't give a darn about the opinion of others.

But that angelic girl was just wasting her time on a guy who was neither worth her attention nor her presence...

--------------------

I thought about giving you all a little preview of chapter 13 as a little reward for keeping up with this book ♡

Wishing you a great day, stay healthy, feel hugged.

~L