08

_______
- B r a i d e d T r a c e s -
_______

-" I'll Help you
Although...
I know that I'll regret it..." -

( She thought. )

Two souls
Similar fates
-
Two individuals
Refuse of letting go
Of each other.
-
Two human beings
Too similar to be true...

A deal which has been offered to the young lady, seems to be an unusual one. One of the more abstract ones, which couldn't be offered everyday. The question was if it should have been considered as an special, extraordinary gift or more of an burden...?

But of course, our female protagonist took it more as an burden than a wonderful present, because she couldn't know what might come up next. Sure, it wouldn't be an easy path, but... Life and stories are all about spontaneous surprises... And maybe it would reveal many more secrets which she has been eager to find out...?

Anyway our female lead doesn't have any choice. She has to agree on Taehyung's offer.
It's obvious and logical.
If she won't agree to this one, the family's business will be crushed, she will lose her job and even more dramatical things might happen.

Truth to be told, Louise was aware of that. The comparison between the company of her father's and the company of the Kim family can't even stand on a level, although she also came from an high society.

_______

Everything is going as Taehyung planed.
He constructed the idea
of the cheese in the trap...
-
What a genius he is, don't you agree?

_______

And then Louise made up her mind and walked over to Taehyung's desk now standing in front of him. Her palms touched the cold surface of his desk

"Fine. I'll agree on your offer

If you need me that much..."
She looked him in the eyes.

"I can't really refuse, right? I just gotta play along..."

She traced her fingers over an small statuette which was standing on his table.

______

I knew that what I did was maybe wrong...

But at the end...

I was also the one craving for it.

_______

The young man couldn't actually believe his ears (which became red). He wasn't ready for his bait to accept the deal this fast. He thought he would have to hold unto her longer and tighter to finally persuade her. It never crossed his mind that the situation which first seemed to be an hurdle would be solved just in some hours.

Still, there was something bothering him...

"But what made you agree so easily, Louise?
Earlier you looked like you would never agree on something like that..." He crossed his arms casually.

If you just knew how curiosity was swallowing him up, the one and only Kim Taehyung, the individual who now was craving for love and attention like a hungry beast, a coward whose desire has risen but who was too scared to admit it.

"Well... as you mentioned before... I gotta help you out, since you helped me out..."
She shrugged her shoulders while crossing her arms.

"And at the end... I'm in-debt to you...
I just hate it not paying my debts off Taehyung..." The lady reached over to his shoulder to put away some dust and looked cunningly into his eyes

_______
Two souls
helping out
each other
_______

But Louise had a completely different intention.

Not only did she decide on joining the game, she came to the conclusion to play the cards right so the posh lady could get control and maybe even rule.

As Louise's gaze traced over to her watch, she realized that she might be too late.

"Anyway... Let's discuss some particular things later... I have to go now."
She swung her shiny hair back, leaving a last fresh fragrance behind her and made a little wave at Taehyung while turning her back at him. Her heels made an echo throughout the room by hitting the new marble floor.

As she was about to exit the room, Taehyung stopped her in her traces.

"Let's meet today at 21:40, I'll send you the location details later. Don't be late."

"I'm never late, Taehyung." She said while exiting the room with a grin.

_______
What could she be hiding ?
Is she even hiding something
from our confident billionaire?

-------------------------------

Hello~ Your author L is back in the hood.

Btw the picture which I used for this chapter only shows a part of Taehyungs house. It's not his office room. His office room will look different as you will discover in the next surprising chapters...

I hope that you like my book so far. I'm thankful for every reader who pays just a bit of attention to this book. Your votes and messages of course light up my day guys... I'm really grateful. Thank you for supporting my book and also adding it to your reading lists.

Dearly yours ~L♡