02

...
2
UNEXPECTED
S U R P R I S E S
...

16:48

-"My day couldn't get better..."-

That phone call was enough
to destroy all the excitement
which I have experienced before.

LOUISE'S DAY WAS GOING WELL. That was until her phone started to ring.
"Who is calli—-?"

"DARLING! It's me! Did you miss me? I hope you missed me so so much, I can't wait to see you~!" A very high, feminine voice cried through the phone.

It was the time as Louise started to regret her decision and shake her head in disappointment. Her dearest, most lovable younger step-sister was calling, who was definitely about to make her life harder again!

Taking a deep breath, Louise said to herself to stay calm 'inhale, exhale, repeat.'

"Why are you calling me from an unknown number?" Louise asked trying to stay as calm as possible.

"You sound not quite pleased at the moment which makes me feel sad..." Her tone went done, sounding like she would fake her sadness. "Well... I wanted to make you a surpriiiiseee~" She said while chuckling mockingly and attaining another sigh from Louise.

"Come on, I'm not in the mood to joke around SoRa... Anyway, if you've got nothing to say I'm gonna' hang up now." She exclaimed while truly hanging up on her.

SoRa was the trouble maker. The youngest and, according to Louise, most annoying family member, who was always asking daddy in her sugar coated tone to buy her something.

You could say that she indeed was, one devil dressed in an innocent sheep costume.

As Louise was about to enter the car, she flipped her hair back and strengthened her back.

"Did the meeting go well?" The chauffeur asked while smiling purely at her.

"Oh, yes... yes, thanks for asking. I think he'll agree on that offer." Louise answered, unbothered although, maybe she should have been. The next moment as the chauffeur opened the door for her, she nearly fainted.

"Darling!" SoRa cried out of the car, as she saw Louise.
"Come here, sit next to me, the car is big enough for us two~!"

Louise was torn between the idea of wanting to run away, or even take a public's transport, only to not interact with her step sister, because she knew, if SoRa appeared, trouble was about to hunt her.

"How about you let your mask fall off, huh?" Louise asked her while entering the car as she put her black, round sunglasses on.

"What do you mean? I'm not wearing a mask... Why should I wear a mask? That's my real face! You can feel it!" SoRa said and at the same time touched her squishy cheeks with her fingertips slightly.

"Cut it off, SoRa. I know your true identity." Louise said coldly, while checking her IG, avoiding any contact with SoRa.

"Well... how about you try to be more kinder, to somebody who just arrived." She narrowed her yes while turning to Louise. Her voice in comparison to before sounded more deeper.