14

_______
Si, mi
Amor
_______

Unsure of what drama she will have to face next...
Nothing intended for a disaster to happen
No signs, no bad vibes.
-
But maybe the day seemed too good
Too good to be true...
A too peaceful pretend ...
Or even
The calm before the storm...

_______

Perfection needs time, no matter in which field. But if you truly want to nourish everything out of your work, you have to concentrate yourself on that diamond long enough to let it shine.
As passionately as our perfectionists worked on the styling, it has gotten now slightly darker outside. The hue of mixed peach orange and blushing pink clouds could have been seen drawn on the heaven's face.

"Well done, well done... Good job everybody, you've done a great job!" Rachel said with an satisfied smile, clapping.

"What do you say, Louise?" Roberto, a hairstylist asked.

The stunning lady was standing in front of an body mirror in the middle of an glamorous Makeover studio, being surrounded by professional stylists.

She was dressed in an long, black, elegant, see-through, ruffled, off-shoulder dress which was accentuating and revealing the delicate parts of her body. The dress was reaching down to her velvet high heels. A cut out on the right side made her gentle leg stand out and brought a touch of sexiness into the whole masterpiece.

Simple accessories such as an small necklace with a crimson red ruby stone, a golden bracelet and a Gucci belt on her waist were just extras to add more special extravagance into the whole appearance.

Her hair was straightened, laying behind her back, shining by the amount of spray which was poured on it. Finally the make-up was kept more or less simple, the accent has been set on her beautiful eyes, making them look passionate and seductive due to the mascara and the ombré bordeaux colors of the eyeshadow. Blush and highlighter couldn't have been forgotten but also a slight lipgloss on her soft lips finished this piece of art.

"I'm... I'm speechless... Your work turned out really... marvelous, I can't describe it!" Louise stood there astonished by her own reflection.

Her Russian make-up artist Oksana still wasn't satisfied with the look. She thought that something was missing.
"Wait a minute." She pushed her glasses up skeptically and crossed her arms back again. "My dear lady Louise can't go out without leaving a fragrance behind for those who can't approach her." Oksana pointed out while rolling the R due to her accent.

"The Russian professionalism!" Roberto chuckled while rolling his eyes and stroking his curled mustache.

Oksana came back with a smirk on her face.
"Si by Georgio Armani."
"Was that the metaphor as an answer to my proposal?" Roberto interrupted her.
"No, Roberto, I don't want to play Romeo and Julieta with you." she said coldly sending glares at him with her icy, Siberian blue eyes.
"When will I ever!" The man screamed desperately pulling a fake crying expression, covering his eyes.

"Oh, you're so ruthless Oksana. Give this poor man a chance!" Rachel chuckled at the typical fight between those two.

The blond make-up artist with red lips finally turned back to Louise, spraying the perfume on her fragile skin.
"Today you'll get whom ever you want, darling, don't forget: straighten your back to make your breast and ass look bigger!" She spanked casually Louise's bottom.

The protagonist twitched by Oksana's sudden actions. She appreciated Oksana's character and the way how she expressed getting friendly with good customers, but she still couldn't get used to those casual spanks.

"Holy- Oksana, I might get an headache by the amount of this perfume!" Louise started coughing.

The stern woman was still confident in her work.
"Do you want him to forget you?" Oksana looked unamused.

"...No... I mean- It doesn't matter!..." Her cheeks started glowing and became even more cherry pink than they already were.

"Oh, oh, a complicated love I can sense... Anyway: you want him and we all know that and that's everything that counts. Today he won't forget you, believe me, darling."

"B-but I didn't-" The girl started to stutter.

"Shht~" The Russian lady hushed and came near Louise's ear whispering "It's written all over your face, you can't hide it..." Both of them looked into the mirror.

"Louise did you notify Taehyung?" Rachel asked while sipping on the champagne.

The stunning lady's eyebrows raised.
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I told him to pick me up here. The driver should be there in some minutes..."

"Oh, what a nice car, we hadn't had those fancies standing here lately" Alexander, another stylist turned everybody's attention looking outside of the window.

"It must be his, just look at this Gucci signature." Rachel looked back at Louise.

"And now go, go, the Prince is waiting for you!" The blond woman dragged the young lady out of her salon.

"Have fun, Louise!" The whole team waved at her, smiling happily. And Louise blew kisses at them, thanking gratefully  before leaving the place.

To their surprise the chauffeur wasn't an good old man whom they expected it to be, no. Rather than that an very handsome guy with furrowed eyebrows came out of the car, leaning on it. Louise and the others became confused and the lady didn't knew anymore if that young guy was involved with Taehyung in any kind of way.

The man with black hair started to call somebody on his phone not averting his gaze off the ground. He was wearing light ripped jeans and an slightly unbuttoned white shirt which was showing his collar bones. His free hand was stuffed in his jeans pocket.

As he finally reached the person, he looked up and noticed Louise standing there 10 meters away on the other side of the street with an surprised face expression. Not saying anything for a while he definitely was astonished and shook by the ladies appearance. Seems like he too, didn't expect to see such beauty.

"Jungkook, Jungkook? do you hear me? Did you find her?"

The guy who seemed to be the one who appeared in Taehyung's video message, couldn't keep his gaze off her, but thanks to him he was able to think right back again.

"Yeah, I think... I think that's her." He hung up and lowered his right arm.

He then decided to jog over to the sidewalk where the girl was standing.

"Hey, you're Park Louise, right? I'm Jeon Jungkook, Tae's friend! He told me to pick you up tonight" The guy smiled revealing his sympathetic bunny teeth, trying to show the best side of himself.

"And now let's go, we don't have time!" He grabbed her by the wrist.

[1 unread message]
Tae:
Hey, JK, I'll be heading over to the meeting now,
prepare the timing well.

——————————-

Keep the anticipation for the drama which will come up
in the next chapter!

Please vote, and comment on my book! This will just encourage me to keep on writing!
Thank you~

Stay healthy and shine my sweeties
Have a nice day
~L