13

_______
Dearly yours,
_______

-"But you've been the only thought
wandering through my mind lately..."-

_______

"I've got a delivery here for Ms. Park Louise,"

A post man was standing with big delivery packages and flowers in front of the white wide door.

"Uhh... Louise how about you come over?" Rachel cried looking into the direction where the protagonist was seated.

The young lady walked towards the door in a fast pace and with a surprised face expression, not knowing what to expect.

"Is it a delivery for SoRa? I bet she has ordered a bunch of products again" she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"No, looks like it's a delivery for you, girl" Rachel looked at her with an excited smirk on her face.

Louise felt dumbfounded for a second.
"For me?" She looked at her bestie with raised eyebrows and big eyes.

"But I didn't order anything" She finally turned her quizzical gaze to the postman.

Rachel took one of the huge packages and noticed with furrowed eyebrows a little note written in beautiful calligraphic font. As she saw the first three initials, a satisfied smirk was seen on her face.

"Louise... How couldn't you even guess? Looks like somebody is pretty much fond of you..." She winked and carried the packages one by one inside, placing these on the floor in the living room and looking hurriedly for scissors in the kitchen to open them.

The female lead took the big variety of harmonically beautiful arranged flowers in pastel pink and violet tones, thanked the post man and closed the door. Heading inside of her room, she searched for a vase and filled it with water, then placed the flowers carefully inside and put them on the table in the living room.

"You gotta open it, Louise, I'm so excited right now, you can't even imagine it!" Her best friend was sitting, kneeling in front of the packages on the soft white rug, feeling like a small, little kid before opening its birthday presents.

As Louise was about to pay attention to the written note on one of the boxes, her phone distracted her with a message notification.

"Who is it?" Rachel asked, too eager of finding out about things which were happening around her good friend.

"It's from Taehyung..." A shy voice left her mouth. "He has sent me an video message?!? Why on earth-" She pressed the start button.

In the video a young, handsome and even beautiful guy was seen surrounded by roses and busy people working in the background, styling others.

"Hey Loulou, it's me, Taetae. All those things which are included in the box are important for today, so wear them. I can't talk right now since I'm on a shooting! Make sure to definitely wear them! It's important! ... Unless... You don't know what might happen, but you would regret it..."

"Isn't that a thread?" another manly voice could've been heard in the background. The boy turned his head and made denying gestures, playing everything off smoothly with a smile.

"Anyway, we'll see each other later, don't forget it! Bye~ Oh, and one more thing: my driver will pick you up tonight." He waved his hand and the video message ended.

A pouting lip was seen on Rachel's face after those news.
"You're making me happy and sad at the same time lately... Why haven't you told me that you're going to meet up with him tonight? Aren't I your best friend?"