03

...
  3 
WITHERED
R O S E S
...

-"Could I ever think of
meeting you here?"-

A WEEK PASSED BY LIKE ONE DAY.
Louise was getting herself ready from head to toe. She knew, that Taehyung wasn't somebody who wouldn't pay attention to clothes. He was for sure an individual, who would observe every little detail, and that's why she put more extra effort into her styling today. Not as if she wouldn't have done it earlier, but this time it was a special event.

Dressed nicely in a tight black leather skirt with a zip in the middle, which showed her figure well, and a simple Gosha Rubchinskiy shirt tucked into her skirt, the outfit looked chic, but also not too overdressed at the same time.
Those black fishnet stockings gave a badass look together with her choker and her black Jeffrey Campbell heels, which cried that 'a slay queen is coming the way!'.

Her accessories were on point since some Cartier rings and some earrings couldn't been forgotten. A delicate fragrance finished off her look. And with that attitude, and confidence she was spreading at the moment, you would better not mess around with her.

Heading over to her car, she checked on her watch the time. "11 PM..."  Louise decided that it would be better if she would arrive a bit earlier today although they agreed on meeting up together at 11:30 PM. But oh, our Louise could not have known that arriving earlier would be more of a disadvantage.

Arriving at the luxurious LV bar on the rooftop of the Grand Noir hotel, she could not spot any familiar faces. Just some well dressed high society couples and various groups of young high-class guys and girls being loud and noisy by playing poker or just enjoying the lifestyle of being rich kids and playing with the money of their parents, was everything she could spot that evening.

Tonight was the night when they would waste their love on others, not knowing whether it was the fame, wealth or the good looks behind that, but one of these factors for certain was.

Looking around she walked over to the bartender, making herself comfortable on the dark leather stool.

"Waiting for somebody?" The good looking bartender asked as he stood behind that marble bar counter, resting his palms on it.

"Yeah, I just arrived a bit earlier" Louise looked towards the entrance, waiting eagerly until she could see the man she met before.

As she turned her attention back to the bartender a glass of whisky was placed in front of her "But I didn't order yet—" She told the bartender with furrowed eyebrows

"A man just ordered for you this, enjoy." Louise doubted the idea of Taehyung being here without her noticing him. She once again looked around and noticed a familiar face in the distance. It was the moment when their eyes met.

Louise felt irritating for a second, she could not believe her eyes and thought that it was just an illusion an imagination her head just made up. "It can't be him... Can it?"

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder and as she turned around, her eyes widened and she realized that it was for real him.

"It's been a long time, Louise" The young guy staying opposite of her said.

"J-jay h-how are you... What are you doing here?"

Her heart was thumping wild again. In front of Louise was staying the guy she once developed such strong feelings for. It was her crush during college times, Jay who embraced her now, something both of them only dreamt of doing, but never did.

The love story between these two would never truly bloom, because they did never use the chance to talk or meet up, since they tried to hide their feelings from each other. Everything was so obvious between them, but still, they doubted their affectionate feelings just because they did not wanted to get hurt. They refused to sacrifice and that costed them their untold love.

Maybe it was the idea they were in love, but not the human being they viewed the other to be.

Jay smiled kindly at Louise as he finally let go of her. She still saw in him the flawless man, the handsome guy who seemed to fit her standards, but was not in the closest.

"Actually, I have travelled back to my mother country to gain some inspiration for my new novel..." He explained

"Seems like you finally became an author" Louise said, feeling slightly uncomfortable around him. She was not sure why she felt awkward, but she still had the appointment on her mind, and was from time to time looking again towards the entrance

"I missed you, Louise, I truly did..." Louise could not believe her ears for a second. Her attention at once was completely on Jay and her breath stopped. A short thought crossed her mind how he could be this sincere suddenly, how did that shy boy who was hiding his feelings change like this. Were those sincere words he was speaking at the moment, or just sweet nothings?

"Umm... yeah, Jay I missed you too..." She said hesitant in a questionable tone, not wanting to sound too romantically since she was not sure, how he would interpret her sentence.

Suddenly he sat next to her, taking her small hand in his big one, admiring her fragile fingertips

"I always wanted to spend more time with you... I am so sorry that I could not tell you sooner..." He mentioned making a sad face. "Would you like to spend more time with me this evening, I can show you the most beautiful sides of Seoul."

"Jay, I am glad that we met, but—"

"Today I need her." A masculine voice echoed behind Louise. Taehyung was staying dressed in a fine dark Christian Dior suit, not looking pleased by the sight he got to see as jealousy was burning in his eyes.

"And who are you if I might ask?" Jay scoffed back, annoyance was written all over his face.

"The inheritor of Gucci, who does not have time for explanations." He said while keeping his eyes on Louise.

"Louise, let's go, I still have to discuss some business with you."

Taehyung took Louise by her wrist and dragged her farther away to a corridor, making her stumble a few times, due to her high heels.

"Seems like I always need to fight for the things that I like..." Taehyung muttered under his breath as he led her to a room which looked like a great business office.

He switched the lights on, and let go of her wrist.

Louise was irritated by the whole situation, she was not sure if she should be thankful to Taehyung for keeping her away from Jay, or if she should have spent more time with him.

"Taehyung, I thought we talked already about everything concerning the deal..." She exclaimed as she neared herself closer to the table where he was sitting, looking for something urgent.

"We might have, but you haven't signed the contract yet."

"I thought that was something our fathers would do, you haven't told me about it before." She started to get suspicious by the whole situation around them.

Taehyung stood up and brushed his hair back, looking desperately into her eyes and searching for words.

"Louise... The thing is... I need your help."

--------------------
N O T E :

What could Taehyung possibly mean by that?
What are Taehyung intentions?
What is this whole thing about?
Why is he so mysterious?
Things are to find out in the next chapter!.

Stay healthy. -L