special place filled with surprises

All weekend me and andy hung out we went hiking , skating , and went to a hockey game! andy was right we do have a lot of fun times together and every time we do something like hiking etc we take pictures for my wall . its december 22 its been 3 months since ivory changed into a bitch and 4 months since i met andy everything in my life is going good and the prom was coming up i wasn't gonna go because no one in the whole entire school wanted to go with me because of ivory and her lies about me being a horrible date , plus i really font like any of the guys here except for andy as the months passed on i had grown feelings for andy but i doubt he feels the same way so i don't think I'm going to say anything to him i don't want to lose my one and only best friend because i have a crush on him." hey chris!!!!" andy greeted me as he came to his locker "hey andy!!! whats up?" "nothing much, hey its thursday " "yeah what about it?" i asked "do you wanna hang out at my house because i want to take you to a special place to take the perfect picture of us! you up for it?" "yes!!! of course I'm up for it !" "great we'll head up to the place after school ill drive!" andy said . andy got a car and now he drives me to school and spots where we hang out and have a good time! "okay andy sounds like a plan , now lets head to english " we then went to our last class of the day , the bell rang and andy practically carried me over his shoulder and ran to his car ! he opened the door for me i got in and shut the door and buckled my seat belt andy got in and we drove off. "andy where are we going ?" i asked as i saw andy drive by the sign reading "you are leaving Cincinnati and heading into the next county " "chris do you trust me?" "yeah Andrew" " then trust me this surprise that i have for you is going to be something i know you'll love!" andy said with a smirk "*sigh* okay.." within an hour we were at Andy's surprise destination "we'er here !!!!" he said excited he got out and opened the door for me and took my hand in his wow his hand was soooooo warm it felt good , stop it chris Andy's your friend! i mentally yelled at myself . "alright chris are you ready to see my duper doper surprise!" andy asked "YES!!!!! andy!!!" i excitedly yelled "okay close your eyes" "ughhhh fine!" i closed my eyes and andy took my hand and led us into a room that was cold! where are we i thought ?. "okay chris open your eyes!" i opened my eyes and couldn't believe it!.