Plan B

Deans pov-I heard chris talking on the phone with some one i saw her face drain and she looked scared i knew it was andy.chris went to the bed and blacked out i dashed to the bed to see if she was oky "chrisslynn wake up are you oky wake up please be oky im gonna take you to the hospital !"i then picked her up and ran to the car rushing to the hospital the nurse put her on a gurney and took her away from me i swear to god im gonna kill that shit andy ! why cant he leave her alone i had a feeling he was gonna hurt her a lot more i have to protect her .the nurse came in and told me i had to leave i didn't want to but i had to go to smack down i was fighting against the usos which would be fun since we are all friends ,i left and went to smack down .*skip to deans entrance into the match* my themed blasted through the area i was mad and my head wasn't quite clear all i could think about is chrisslynn i got into the ring and waited for the usos theme to come on but it didnt tripple h's , the authority's music blasted and brock lesnar was with them along with them but i could see some one else behind them it was.........

oooooh a clifffhanger im back guys im sorry i havent updated in forever!its my senior year and its been stressful but im back and i will be updating so stay tuned ,comment what you think is gonna happen in the next chapter!