meeting his parents

we pulled up to Andy's house " hey chris do you want to come in and hangout until my parents get home therefore they can meet you!" andy asked with a little puppy dog pouty face," sure if you want me to!" i said laughing at him.turns out andy lives 4 houses down from my blue house on the right side of cherry blossom road which was really cool because now i have a friend that lives close by because ivory lives pretty far from where i live, speaking of ivory i haven't talked to her at all today which is unlike us oh well ill call her after i leave Andy's. we got in the house and it was HUGE! 4 bedrooms ,3 bathrooms,a large living room, library, a really cool basement that had a bunch of game tables and a little movie theater, and restaurant style kitchen , a garage filled with tools and dirt bikes and last but not least a big backyard with a built in pool and woods that you can hike in! "andy your house is amazing !!! you must love living here" i said gazing around "yeah i do love it i have so many things i can do but the problem is i never had any friends to share it with until i met you!" andy replied with a smirk . we went into Andy's room his room was big black walls with silver trim a dark purple carpet and a bunch of band posters like KISS, motley Crüe , wasp ,etc and a lot of batman stuff his room also had a king size bed with a black comforter and a balcony that over looked the woods. "so what do you want to do?" andy asked "ummm want to watch a movie in the basement movie theater ?" i asked "sure" he said with a grin and with that we proceeded to head to the basement where we watched all the batman movies since we both had a passion for batman! "ANDY!!!!!" i could hear his parents both call for andy " my parents are home great now they can meet you " he smiled and we headed up the stairs to the kitchen where his parents were "hey mom , hey dad!!!" and hugged them "mom , dad this is my new friend chris we met today in bio and she lives about 4 houses down from us!" andy explained to his parents with the biggest smiled painted across his pale face " hello chris it nice to meet you I'm so happy that andy has met a good friend oh and my names amy by the way!" she hugged me "and I'm pleased to meet you as well and my name is chris too!" Andy's dad said with a laugh "Andrew is chris staying for dinner?" his mother asked with a smile "i don't know , do you want to stay for dinner ?" andy asked "what time is it? i asked "umm its 5:15" andy said checking his phone "oh man i have to get home and call ivory and do my homework , i would love to stay but i have to get home to my grandmas before its too dark and before she gets too worried but maybe next time!" i said collecting my backpack "okay chris next time then, again it was so wonderful to meet you ,you can come over and hang out with andy any time " amy and chris both said giving me a goodbye hug "andy walk chris home " Andy's dad told andy "okay !" andy said back and with that me and andy began walking to my house. we finally made it and i turned to andy "thanks for the fun afternoon andy " i said hugging him "I'm happy that we are friends chris i look forward to seeing you tomorrow !" he said hugging back "night andy" i said starting to head in the house "chris wait!" "what andy" "i need your number haha" "oh yeah here" i said handing him a piece of paper with my number on it , he handed me his we said goodnight again and with that we both went home. i went to my room and called ivory thats when the changes began.