dinner date ❤️

chris pov- dean held my hand all the way to his rental car "im really excited to take you out to dinner chris" dean smile while looking on at the road "me too dean , me too" i smiled looking out of the car window , we got back to the hotel where i was gonna get changed dean was gonna change in roman and seths room . i picked out a little mini dress that was sparkly sliver on top and a pretty flowy lavender bottom with sliver shoes and i made my hair wavy and did my make up . i grabbed my purse and put my room card money phone in there and waited for dean god im so nervous i really like dean hes a great guy nothing like andy .

deans pov- i got changed into my blue suit with a tie i brushed my hair and let it go all curly and natural i grabbed a red rose and the gift i got chris tonight i hope i can show her how much i care for her and to show her that i love her and i want her to be all mine so all i could ever do is make her happy and love her all the time i wanna show her that im nothing like andy that i want to be her prince charming tonight im gonna finally ask chris to be my princess because im so in love with her i just hope she feels the same way too it was 7:00 o'clock time for me to go get my princess i walked out of my room and walked to mine and chris's room i knocked on the door .

chris pov- it was 7:00 o'clock i heard a knock at the door a smiled spread across my face i got up and opened the door to reval the handsomest man on earth dean stood there in a cute blue suit and his hair was all curly and he held a beautiful red rose which was my favorite flower "dean you -you look so handsome and you got me my favorite flower awww your so sweet " i said taking the flower and hugging him "i remember when we talked about ourselves i remembered that roses are your favorite flower so i got you one "dean blushed and scratched the back of his neck "aww dean that was so thoughtful and sweet" i said smiling making deans cheek turn a light shade of pink "ready for our dinner date?"dean askes while holding out his hand , i shake my head yes and put my hand in his.

deans pov- i opened the passenger door for chris she kissed my cheek and thanked me , i got in the drivers seat and proceeded to drive to the special dinner date i set up i cant wait for chris to see it and i hope she loves it because if she does ill give her the present i bought for her and im finally gonna ask chris to be my girlfriend yes the unhinged lunatic fringe is gonna ask a girl to be his girlfriend ! im only a looney bird in the ring id never hurt chris ever like andy did i just hope she says yes.

chris's pov- dean had brought me to the beach the sun was setting the sky was pink purple and orange and there was a table with beautiful red roses right in the middle of the beach there was sone lights hung around the table it was breathe taking and to think dean did this all for me it was the sweetest thing anyones ever done.dean came up beside me and smiled showing off his dimples "dean its so amazing thanks a million" i said throwing my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek "your welcome baby girl" dean said returning a kiss on my cheek dean took my hand and led me to the table he pulled my chair out for me and pushed it in he really is such a gentlemen god im falling super hard in love with dean i just hopes he feels the same way.

deans pov-we sat at the table talking about everything we have alot of things in common music ,movies,tv shows etc this girl is absolutely breathe taking and when she kissed me on the cheek i felt so much love and warmth from the kiss i am so glad she loves the dinner i put together "you look absolutely stunning in that dress chris" i said with a smile "awwww thanks dean you really look good in a suit" she said with a giant smile "thanks cupcake" i winked our food arrived i ordered a big plate of spaghetti for us to share while we drank some champagne we both went for the same noodle and our lips brushed against each others both our cheeks were red from blushing "dean this dinner was amazing this is the sweetest thing any ones ever done for me" "a perfect girl like you deserves the perfect date" i winked i got up from the table and helped her out of her seat "wanna go for a walk on the beach?" i aksed "id loved to" she said taking my hand i then handed her a rose and she smiled and took it. we walked hand in hand on the beach we then got to the rocks where we sat and watched the sun go down "chris i have something important i need to ask you?" i said nervously "what is it dean?" "chris i just wanted to tell you how amazingly beautiful and stunning and perfect you are and i wanted to tell you that you make me smile and laugh and feel like the happiest person on earth when im around you ever since we met i have adored you i cant stop thinking about you and every dream i have its about you chris what i am trying to say is i love you alot i promise ill treat you like a queen nothing more nothing less all ill ever do is try to make you happy i will never hurt you or lose my love for you i can promise you that i love you to the moon and back so will you be my girl friend ?" i asked so scared "dean ive been in love with you for a long time too YES YES YES!!! id love to be your girl friend!" chris jumped up and hugged me "chris you just made me the happiest and luckiest guy on earth i love you baby girl i also got you this" i said opening a blue velvet box with an emerald heart necklace in it "this is for my girl " i put the necklace around her neck and kissed her forhead "dean its so beautiful thank you im honored to be your girl" Chris said kissing my cheek . we then walked back to the car and went back to hotel.

andys pov-i followed chris and that lunatic dean they ended up at the beach where i guess dean made this dinner date for him and chris which really pissed me off i then followed them into the rocks and over heard the crap that dean told chris he really loves her too bad he wont have her i was sure chris was gonna say no because the whole "us" situation but it turns out shes in love with him and she said yes! too bad that there love isnt gonna last not while im around i smirked to myself and left to my and Juliet's home where i was plotting my plan.if chris thinks shes gonna leave me she and her precious dean have another thing coming!.