starbucksssss

Just so everyone knows, when the text is written like this, it means that you are thinking, it's the thoughts in your head! okay enjoy :)

You had an early shift at around 8am. You work at the local Starbucks down the street. You love walking there in the morning, because the LA weather is beautiful at that time.

You arrive to work, put on your hat and apron, and immediately start work. Starbucks is always busy, so you're always working.

2:46pm

Your shift is almost complete now, but not quite yet. It's around this time the place gets very crowded. A long line forms in front of you as you continue to take many peoples orders.

You start to sweat as you finish off someone's order, but you have to continue, since it's so busy. You can't stop.

"Hi! Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" you ask the customer, while looking down at the computer screen in front of you. ( i have no idea what the things they use are called sooo😂)

"I'll have 3 venti pink drinks." a very happy, but deep voice said. You look up to face your customer, and you're shocked.

He's so hot

And it's not cause of the weather. DAMN!

You decide to make a move.

"Hey Ashley?" you turn to your manager, "can I take off my hat? It's so hot in here."

"Yeah of course!" your manager replies.

You take off your hat, in a slow motion type of way, and whip your ponytail around, grabbing the hot guys attention.

He starts looking at you as you type in his order.

"Perfect! Can I get a name?" you ask.

Perks of working at Starbucks, you can get the names of cute guys. ;)

He smirks, "Ethan" he says, very deep and raspy.

You smirk too, "Your order will be ready soon."

He smiles at you, and walks away.

SCORE!

Get it Y/N.

You're such a player 😏

Okay get back to work.

15 minutes later...

Your shift is finally over, You grab your things, head out the door, and start walking home.

until....

"Hey! Y/N!"

You hear a familiar voice call your name.

You turn around and see,

"Ethan?!"

"Hey!" Ethan smiles.

"You know my name? How?" you ask.

"You wear a name tag while you work, I took a quick look." he smirks again.

You laugh and look down, Ethan lightly laughs.

"You heading home?" he asks.

"Yeah, I am."

"Mind if I walk with you?" he gently says.

"No! Not at all. I would love that." you smile, and tuck your hair behind your ear.

You and Ethan smile at each other.

This could become something more, you think to yourself.

This could be something more, Ethan thinks to himself.

AN :

HI!
i just wanna say thank you thank you thank you for 3k reads! i'm more than grateful, im glad you guys enjoy my work!