s c a v e n g e r

Ethan's POV
"What's up guys we're back!"

"Today we're going to be doing something we've never done before." Grayson said.

"Today, we're surprising my girlfriend with something she's wanted her whole entire life!" I say.

Your POV
You wake up in Ethan's bed, and notice he isn't beside you.

You head down the stairs and see a note on the kitchen counter. You open the note and it says,

Go to where it all started.

"Ethan!" you yell out, "this is dumb! Can I not do this?"

There wasn't a reply.

You figured that "the place where it all started" would be the place where you and Ethan first met. So, following the orders, you get into your car and head down to Starbucks.

You walk in and look around, Ethan isn't there? You walk around and notice a note taped up onto the wall.

You roll your eyes and grab it.

Go to our favourite place.

"Our favourite place?" You whispered to yourself. What the hell?

You and Ethan have been dating for 3 years now, you have like, 57 different favourite places.

You decided to head to the place where you and Ethan had your first kiss. You guys go there all the time.

So once again, you get into your car and start driving.

-

You finally get to the top of the Hollywood hills and you're at the Hollywood sign. You look around and see a note taped to a nearby tree.

Favourite makeout place.

You roll your eyes again. Is he going to be there waiting to make out with you? Is that was this is about?

Luckily, you knew exactly what place he was talking about.

-

You arrive at the boardwalk that has a bunch of graffiti all over it. You take the stairs and go under the boardwalk.

You and Ethan had your first makeout session here, because no one can see you under here. This has been your makeout place ever since.

And as you expected, there was a note.

The place with the worst memories.

The place with the worst memories? Ethan what are you doing.

You think for around 8 minutes when you get an idea.

Amy's Bedroom

Amy is one of your close friends. She threw a huge party and you and Ethan went together. A bunch of girls were grinding up on Ethan and he didn't do anything about it, so you dragged him up into Amy's bedroom, and that's where you had the biggest fight ever. You both have never fought that bad before.

-

You knock on the door 3 times, and the door opens up immediately to reveal Amy.

"Finally!" she says, "I've been waiting for you." Amy has a smirk on her face.

"Whatever," You roll your eyes yet again, "I need your bedroom."

Amy moves out of the way so you can enter the door, "It's all yours."

You head up the stairs and into the room. You remember the fight so vividly.

And of course, there's a note on Amy's bed.

Last one.
Go to the beginning.

Seriously?

You're kidding.

You went all this way.

And you end up going back to the start?!

You throw the paper on the floor and get into your car, driving back to Ethan's apartment.

-

"Ethan! I'm here! What was that all for? What was the point?!"

You get no response.

You sigh, and decide to look for him upstairs.

You assume he's in his bedroom, so you open the door.

The moment the door opens, a tiny black fur ball comes running to you, and begins to lick your face.

Visual

Tears begin to stream down your face

"Oh my gosh!" You cover your mouth,  you cry and hold the puppy.

"You did not!" You say to Ethan and Grayson, who are sitting right in front of you.

"We did!" Grayson said.

"He's yours." Ethan gives you a warm smile.

You go over and hug Grayson, then kiss your boyfriend.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

-

"Alright guys! So after a lot of crying, Y/N finally came up with a name for her dog!" Grayson said.

You, Ethan, and Grayson decided to film the outro for their surprise video for you, together.

"So what did you think of?" Ethan asked.

You look at Ethan,

"I was thinking.. Grant?"

Ethan's eyes immediately soften, and he looks at you with love.

"Really?" he asked, tears began to well up in his eyes.

"Yeah." You say, you're both crying now.

Ethan gets up and hugs and kisses you.

"I love it." he says.

Author's Note
OKAY GUYS. THIS WAS HELLA CUTE IM IN LOVE BDHDUFJFNFISKDN