sneaky link

Saturday

You've had a sneaky link with this boy named Ethan. He's nothing special I guess, just someone who isn't a complete dick and satisfies you.

Your parents leave for vacation so you decide to text Ethan,

I have a free base for a week.

Bet imma come over.

Perfect.

Now he wouldn't have to sneak through the window he barely fits through.

Ethan arrives at around 10 which is a bit early for your liking but it is what it is. You've showered and gotten ready so it doesn't matter.

You open the door for him as your dog barks at him.

"Does she bite..?" he asks,

"No" you laugh, "she doesn't bite people."

You find it funny that Ethan is scared of dogs. He's refuses to watch horror movies with you cause he's scared of them too which you never expected.

2 hours later...

Ethan puts his shoes on and gives you a kiss on the neck before he walks out the door.

You go up to the bathroom and stare at how the bottom half of your makeup is completely removed.

Tuesday

It's been a while since you've seen Ethan. Your parents aren't on vacation for forever so you don't wanna waste the opportunity. He hasn't texted you at all since he's seen you so you shoot him a text:

You wanna come over tonight?

I cant tn.

Ok let me know when.

I gotchu

5 months later.

Friday

It's been about 5 months since you told Ethan to let you know about seeing each other again. He hasn't texted you once. He ghosted you.

You hop in the shower for a good hour and hop out. You check your phone.

Ethan is typing...

Ethan sent a chat.

What.

It's been months.

Yooo let me come over.

And he wants to see me now?!??

You answer him:

Are you being serious rn?

Let me come we can chill and stuff

Asshole.

Fine. Come at 11.

Bet.

You're in your basement when you see Ethan's head pop up at the window. You go and open it for him. He jumps down.

"Hey." he says, kissing you on your neck. It's your weakness.

"Hi Ethan."

He puts his shoes away and joins you on the couch giving you kisses everywhere.

"How you been?" he asks.

"I been good. What about you?"

"I been good."

theres a silence...

"I broke up with my girlfriend."

You look at him trying to hide your surprise.

"You got a girlfriend?"

"Yeah but I lost feelings fast."

You quietly scoff. Men.

"The first thing you told me when we met was you didn't want a relationship and then you caught feelings." you say.

he looks at you.

you continue, "I thought I was gonna be the one catching feelings." You laugh, but Ethan doesn't.

"Well I thought it was gonna work. She was my best friend."

"You dated your best friend??" You laugh, "everyone knows not to date their best friends Ethan."

Ethan doesn't look amused, "Yeah I realize that now y/n."

"And you just thought you could run right back to me after huh?" you state.

"Well I'm in your house again aren't I?" he says cheekily.

Asshole.

Again.

You get up, "Fuck you Ethan."

Ethan's arms go out to his side, "Cmon y/n what's the issue we know I'm just here to fuck around."

"Oh my god Ethan." you're pissed, "you just think you can go and date whoever and come back to me when you're alone and horny?"

"It's not that deep."

"It is that deep!" you exclaim, "what are you taking about? I'm not your object. I'm not wrapped around your finger!"

Ethan stands up and holds your shoulders, "If it makes you feel any better I was tempted to text you the whole 5 months."

That did make you feel better...

No.

It shouldn't.

That's fucked up right?

You couldn't help but feel your ego get a bit bigger though.

He kisses your neck, "are you really gonna stay mad at me?"

and the rest of the night was a blur.

but it was fun.

you facetime your friends after who are clearly a bit disappointed you let Ethan in again.

but you got your sneaky link back which was what you wanted anyways.

but no feelings.

no feelings allowed.

yeah.