Honeymoon Mania

Miguel had to hold back a roll of his eyes as he watched his mama and papa fuss over his stuff. He and Angelita decided that they would get to spend their honeymoon in Angelita's home town in the states and his parents went over the top to make sure nothing would be left out

After all, it was his first time to go outside Mexico.

"Make sure to call us everyday so we can monitor you in case you need any help"

His mama stated and Miguel nodded "And don't be shy to ask questions to Angelita if you see something you don't know" Miguel nodded again before replying.

"I'm not 13 years old anymore"

His mama sighed then kissed him in the head "We know Miguel but we can't help but worry too. Someday when you and Angelita have a child. You'll know" Miguel blushed then nodded.

"Speaking of that"

Miguel blinked as he watched his papa hand him a small pouch "What is-" His papa cut him off "That is for the bedroom whenever you two are ready" Miguel's face could not have gone any redder.

***

"Mama why do I need to bring this?! Miguel and I are not yet ready to take THAT step!"

"Ay niña, you daydream about that boy for nearly 6 years of your life. That will come sooner than expected! Especially when you are now a full grown woman with pheromones in the air"

Tia Cecilia said with a wave of her hand and that made Angelita turned red all the more as her feet tapped intensively on the floor.

Antoine grinned devilishly at her "No need to be shy to your husba-OW!" Another jab from Maria. Crossing her arms, Maria looked at her brother with an unamused look on her face.

"I swear you will become a punching bag sooner or later too"

"I'll keep that in mind with Rosa when we are in the bedroom"

Antoine chuckled before smiling sincerely at Angelita "Take care of yourself Angelita. Make sure to always call us every second of the day" Angelita smiled and nodded in reply before carrying out her bags and walked towards the train station.

***

Miguel and Angelita net with smiles on their faces "Ready to head out to the unknown mi amor?" Miguel laughed before clasping his hands over to her.

"I already did the moment I laid eyes on you"

"Cheesy..."

Angelita blushed and smiled.

***

The trip to the states was uneventful with the exception of the two chatting on their early life before they even met.

Angelita perked up when she heard that the last stop was already at the states and she hastily dragged Miguel to the exit doors.

"I cannot wait to show you My home town"

Miguel grinned before the doors slid open and Miguel was suddenly breathing the states air and coughed.

It was a little bit polluted somehow.

"Sorry...I guess your not use to the polluted air here..."

Angelita said with an apologetic look and Miguel waved her away. The two grabbed their suitcases and headed to Angelita's old home and Miguel was glad that they lived in a solitary place with a few houses here and there.

"My family hated music before so they decided to live a but away from the town to here..."

Miguel felt the house was cozy and a bit homey...a perfect place to have a honeymoon and start a family.

"Looks like we have the house all to ourselves"

Angelita grinned and Miguel chuckled "Okay my love, which places do you want us to visit?" Angelita let out a yawn and a smile.

"The bedroom would be a nice place to go to first"

***

After a long nap, the two quickly explored Angelita's favorite places she would always go to either to find peace or tap dance with no other family member to yell at her to stop.

"Some day...I dream of opening up a dance studio"

Angelita said as she sat down on the grassy area. Miguel wrapped an arm around her shoulders "How about you and I make a home where there is always music and dancing in the room for the child" At this Angelita raised a brow.

"Already wanting one hmm...Señor Rivera?"

Miguel blushed at his words then composed himself "Why not? I do actually want a child of our own. One we can raise together" Angelita rolled her eyes.

"You'll just spoil the child"

Miguel giggled and tightened his hold on her "True...but only because she is going to be as beautiful as her mother" Angelita raised a brow "Your sticking to a female child then?" Miguel grinned and ran a hand through his hair.

"Two girls to love in my life..."

Angelita merely snuggled closer to Miguel and smiled "Maybe...some day...we can get to try a baby of our own" Miguel blinked in shock before slightly turning to Angelita.

"Do you mean that?...Angelita?"

But Angelita was already asleep.