OneShot: If I Could Tell Her/Him

Angelita and Miguel sneakily crept inside the room of a sleeping author. With a cake in her hand, Angelita turned to Miguel "Be a dear and stand in front of me" Complying, Miguel went in front of Angelita, not knowing the sudden smirk forming on her face as they waited for a brief moment and screamed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Immediately, Miguel was suddenly seeing stars when something soft and hard whacked him in the head "What the heck you two?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I screamed, glaring at the innocent look on Angelita before turning to Miguel clutching his cheek.

"Sorry Miguel but seriously, no need to all out scream near my ear and shout out to the whole world it's my birthday"

"Which is why we ask for you to make a one shot of us" Angelita said, placing the cake on the table. I raised a brow "What one shot?" Miguel coughed "You know...a one shot of me and Angelita when we become adults and our reflections to our feelings to one another" I rolled my eyes before turning on my computer.

"Hormones these days...can't even let me take a nap"

"I heard that!"

Ignoring Miguel, I smiled at the readers in the computer "A small Birthday Gift to me and - Get Your Hands Off MY Cake Miguel or No Story!"

***

Years Later...

Antoine and Maria eyed up to the room of Angelita where it remained silent and still.

Which was the problem.

Usually they would hear the tapping sounds of her feet as she either moves around or dance around.

But now, it's just total silence.

"This is something I find unusual"

Antoine said before Maria clambered up the stairs to Angelita's room "Angelita, you alright in there?" She called out. Silence before a groan came.

"Come in..."

Antoine and Maria looked at one another before pushing the door open to see the young tap dancer staring at the window.

"What's up with that faraway look?"

Antoine asked with a hint of suspicion before he turned to where I was gazing, Miguel's bedroom window.

A grin formed in his mouth "Ah...setting sights on someone?" I glared at him before shaking my head.

"He's not into me like that Antoine"

Maria shrugged "Who knows, you could be wrong" I sighed before continuing to stare. Antoine gave a grumble "Okay, that staring is getting really creepy prima. What is really going on inside that dancing head of yours?" I turned to look at him and bit my lip.

Ever since I turned 16, I had been feeling weird around Miguel. Sure the same feeling never left me ever since I met him when he was 11 but it grew to a rate which terrified and made me curious.

It was only then I realize I had been crushing on him for 4 years! I'm not even sure if he even has the same feelings I am having right now.

"You know, it's not good to let things bottle up inside you. Let it out"

Maria said but I could detect a hint of curiosity in her tone. I bit my lip and shifted my feet "I may... Have...fallen for..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence because Antoine was raising his hands up and sighed out loud in exasperation.